Rylos007

WOWS needs to allow blocking of horrible players.

14 comments in this topic

[335TH]
Members
4 posts
8,092 battles

Getting tired or wholly uncaring players that do nothing. It is not that they are even bad players. They just don't care and do not contribute to the team game.
Ex. being players that are 90%+ health in the last two min of the game because they never got into action. Just sail around avoiding battle or helping.

I have bought creds and doubs. But not going to purchase much anymore if I have to spend 15 to 20 minutes in a game where I know we are going to lose due to uncaring non participating players.
Not good for the game. WOWS, If you want me to pay. Ensure my enjoyment to the best of your abilities.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3

[WOLF6]
Members
1,769 posts
4,798 battles

Sorry, OP. You gotta division or clan up if you want to play with people that care consistently.

That's part of what makes Randoms...random. Been this way since forever.

• Cool 1

[HATE]
Members
783 posts
27,007 battles
2 minutes ago, Thornir said:

Sorry, OP. You gotta division or clan up if you want to play with people that care consistently.

That's part of what makes Randoms...random. Been this way since forever.

No - it became much worse now (and i'm here 3 years). Because how many really terrible players got to TX it's complete $hit show. Unfortunately on the level of quitting

• Cool 1

[VVV]
Members
339 posts
2,240 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

:cat_bubble:

Hold on, there are new custom emojis?! I gotta check this out. :cat_cool::crab::cat_paw:

[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
650 posts
7,852 battles
1 hour ago, Rylos007 said:

Getting tired or wholly uncaring players that do nothing. It is not that they are even bad players. They just don't care and do not contribute to the team game.
Ex. being players that are 90%+ health in the last two min of the game because they never got into action. Just sail around avoiding battle or helping.

I have bought creds and doubs. But not going to purchase much anymore if I have to spend 15 to 20 minutes in a game where I know we are going to lose due to uncaring non participating players.
Not good for the game. WOWS, If you want me to pay. Ensure my enjoyment to the best of your abilities.

That would be a fairly large segment of the player base.  And they are bad players.

[2EZ]
Members
132 posts
10,020 battles

I assume most of these are bots (the really bad, uncaring players).  And because they block their statistics, you can't see how bad they truly are.

Maybe make it a requirement that anyone playing random or ranked has to keep their statistics public.:dance_turtle:

[O_O]
Members
778 posts
4,726 battles
On 8/26/2018 at 11:27 AM, Raiden_Kaminari said:

Maybe make it a requirement that anyone playing random or ranked has to keep their statistics public.

So you can do what, exactly?  Decide that because your average WTR is less than the red WTR you'd be better off AFKing and going on to another battle until you like the numbers you see?

This game is about challenging adversity.  You're still rewarded for solid play if your team evaporates around you, there's no reason whatsoever to gripe about others' perceived lack of ability.  I am guilty of fussing at others too, but if you straight up don't want to play with another player there's only one way to be sure of that happening... you're always welcome to give that option a try.

-R

Community Department
2,011 posts
500 battles
On 25.08.2018 at 9:23 PM, Rylos007 said:

I see what you're talking about. Sometime it happens due to some reasons. We can only assume. 
If you assure that player shows pacifist behavior you may send replay with proofs (chat, actions in the battle) in ticket to support. This might be enough for a game ban. We don't mean cautious gameplay of course. 
As for your suggestion itself, we don't plan to implement bans for any level of play if rules are respected.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
On 8/25/2018 at 2:23 PM, Rylos007 said:

Well, they could be a newer player and not sure of what they are doing. And I have been accuse of "not supporting the team" because I will not blindly charge with my Light Cruisers at two Battleships.

It all depends on your view point of the battle, i.e. a while back when I was still using RN Lt. Cruisers I had a fellow player shout at me to "USE HE, USE HE!" while I was shooting at a BB:Smile_sad: 

• Funny 2

[O_O]
Members
778 posts
4,726 battles
50 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

I had a fellow player shout at me to "USE HE, USE HE!"

This has got to be memed somewhere.  Just a classic.

-R

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,499 battles
On 8/25/2018 at 11:23 AM, Rylos007 said:

Well at least there letting you play with them you Brute

maybe just maybe there doing the best they can do .. the next time you walk down the street and see a person with a disability doing the best they can ... these could be Wows players

its a game a fun game .. win or loose your reborn to fight again

Members
20 posts
2,839 battles

the truth is that the game is becoming increasingly worse in several levels in various situations if there is some kind of punishment for players who participate in the team even being randomica.en then remove the team red and green and each boat fights for their survival