Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
PoorlyMadeKnight

No De Grasse Reload booster?

5 comments in this topic

Members
11 posts
3,170 battles

Why did De Grasse not get the Reload booster? Id rather De Grasse get it than Charles. Charles was perfect and then they weakened it for a situational gimmick. De Grasse needed a bit more help than Charles. 

[WPP]
Members
447 posts
5,062 battles

It weakened the Charles and you want them to weaken the DeGrasse because the DeGrasse needs help?

Also, please don’t ruin the DeGrasse by adding this consumable unless the ROF stays the same- which it wouldn’t.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,257 battles
37 minutes ago, galspanic said:

It weakened the Charles and you want them to weaken the DeGrasse because the DeGrasse needs help?

Also, please don’t ruin the DeGrasse by adding this consumable unless the ROF stays the same- which it wouldn’t.

Honestly, my problem is that weakening these cruisers just for the sake of giving them a reload booster doesn't impress me any.  Now, if they'd just given  these ships the reload booster without nerfing the RoF, it would have been a lot nicer.

As a side note, I really wish that they'd give the Dunkerque some buffs.  Like speed boost.  Yes, I know that currently only the tier 8+ BBs get speed boost, but the Dunkerque is a more modern BB than the Lyon and Normandie.  The Dunkerques were the immediate predecessors of the Richelieus.  Personally, I wish that they'd been tier 7 rather than tier 6, even if that had required some buffs to make them tier 7 capable.  Regardless, I personally wish that the Dunkerque at least has speed boost.  The main gun reload booster would probably be a bit too much to ask for a tier 6 prem BB.

[SPTR]
Members
25,608 posts
10,798 battles

It would be nice if she receives a form of buff to keep her competitive with other nation counterparts through I think reload booster is too much for her to behold Im thinking something smaller.

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,726 battles

Fwiw the de grasse is one of the strongest t6 cruises. She doesn't neeeeed a buff. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this