Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

Free Captain Respec

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

412
[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles

So i noticed i got a free captain respec, but i missed from where, and most importantly for how long. Anybody know how long the captain respec lasts?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
317
[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
917 posts
2,119 battles

From clan battles

Untill next friday

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
98
[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,578 battles
6 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

So i noticed i got a free captain respec, but i missed from where, and most importantly for how long. Anybody know how long the captain respec lasts?

Thanks in advance.

No idea, it wasn't even announced. Last time (when they announced it), it lasted from April 25th to May 4th, so around 9 days? I would assume it's going to last for a week, so until next Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
1 minute ago, _1204_ said:

From clan battles

Untill next friday

thanks, details from website i presume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
454
[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles
2 minutes ago, Noble_Taipan said:

No idea, it wasn't even announced. Last time (when they announced it), it lasted from April 25th to May 4th, so around 9 days? I would assume it's going to last for a week, so until next Friday.

on the August Missions page above the Back to School event under Other Combat Missions:

From August 24 until August 31, players who join at least one Clan Battle will be able to redistribute the skill points of their Commanders for free.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/august-missions-2018/

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[VW]
Members
1,821 posts
12,266 battles
16 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

on the August Missions page above the Back to School event under Other Combat Missions:

From August 24 until August 31, players who join at least one Clan Battle will be able to redistribute the skill points of their Commanders for free.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/august-missions-2018/

Thanks, the one i didnt read lol! :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×