You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
w4spl3g

WG: Why don't the symbols fit the patches?

6 comments in this topic

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts

I only have one of the of the new ones which actually fits inside a patch:

GdVPAgt.png

This one looks good, it could even be moved slightly up. But the rest look like this:

6vyx3Tj.png

If it were scaled down slightly and moved slightly lower it would be fine. Why are they like this? It looks wrong hanging over the edges.

Edited by w4spl3g

[PSP]
Members
6,043 posts
8,585 battles

This one looks pretty good as it is. It's probably as close as any to real WWII bomber nose art too.

Untitled.jpg.73b222dba0f2d7ae8139239ef093ab78.jpg

Nose_art_74.jpg

"Back when World War II aviators flew on a wing and a prayer, often with a good-looking gal attached, Don Allen was one of the guys who put them there. The women, that is. Allen was a Cleveland Institute of Art graduate and U.S. Army Air Forces fighter crew chief who used planes for his palette during the war." - From War History Online.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,680 posts
7,503 battles

Not sure about the patches cause I’ve never looked but the emblems and your progress to the next one is tracked by Wows .. X amount of damage done average over 100 games

if you go to emblems and scroll down to the one applicable to you it will show which emblem you can get and your progress to the next one

[DRI-S]
[DRI-S]
Members
570 posts
16,455 battles

:Smile_popcorn:

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
54 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Not sure about the patches cause I’ve never looked but the emblems and your progress to the next one is tracked by Wows .. X amount of damage done average over 100 games

if you go to emblems and scroll down to the one applicable to you it will show which emblem you can get and your progress to the next one

I usually use the T10 Destroyer Commander Elite Forces one. But I saw the patches you can buy with coal that have your clan tag and thought I'd try one of those with the chicks they just added.