Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

best musashi player ever seen ....

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
638 posts

No I saw this twice today. Two different Musashi’s way back forever. Both times I was not in the game to the bitter end but both in Clans. 

No idea what happened. I thought they were staying back until the enemy was softened up then try to get a Kracken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
638 posts
28 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

on my side of course :cap_wander:

1.PNG

Was your guy in a Clan or not. If not maybe a Museum or demo setup somewhere similar to the USS Lexington ?

Or is this a case of......

SUPER WALET WARRIER !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59
[WOLF2]
Members
202 posts
14,705 battles
4 minutes ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Was your guy in a Clan or not. If not maybe a Museum or demo setup somewhere similar to the USS Lexington ?

Or is this a case of......

SUPER WALET WARRIER !!!!!!

in a clan yes

but I don't know any museum opens at midnight to let people play on their computer ........ that's more like a supernatural story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,254
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,405 battles

The Opfor yesterday had two Atagos from one clan. T8 battle, top tier. Epicenter. They sailed along the border in the back and lost them the battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356
[RKLES]
Members
7,467 posts
9,501 battles
5 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

on my side of course :cap_wander:

1.PNG

Wonder if they played a lot during heavy CV and DD times? That might explain it since last I checked it’s AA was highly ineffective and those major secondary guns fired AP which is not the best way for such a ship to defend itself from DDs either. ( AP shells sink into the water if near miss happens unlike HE which explodes and near misses can still damage the attacker my DDs.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,254
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,405 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

One almost thinks bot due to the average dmg being so low.

Don't have to. The player may just move a bit, shot one salvo and then went AFK. Just enough for not getting punished with zero XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
361
[ZIPPO]
Members
1,589 posts
3,603 battles
58 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Don't have to. The player may just move a bit, shot one salvo and then went AFK. Just enough for not getting punished with zero XP.

I understand this for a line ship but for a premium this makes no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[STK]
Members
51 posts
5,273 battles

Simply script bots. They cycling through preset ships. When in game the script does auto moving and maybe shoot several salvo and leave the game, then it switch to the next ship on the list and so forth. The problem is usually it was used for grinding tech line ships. I see no reason using it for Musashi. Maybe just a mistake setting the ship list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
289 posts
5 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

The Opfor yesterday had two Atagos from one clan. T8 battle, top tier. Epicenter. They sailed along the border in the back and lost them the battle.

 Probably throwing the game for their clan mates on the other side. More common than you might think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,716 posts
7,344 battles
32 minutes ago, Judadiao said:

Simply script bots. They cycling through preset ships. When in game the script does auto moving and maybe shoot several salvo and leave the game, then it switch to the next ship on the list and so forth. The problem is usually it was used for grinding tech line ships. I see no reason using it for Musashi. Maybe just a mistake setting the ship list...

Don’t forget, Musashi has perm camo option with additional bonus to commander XP.  Which makes her the best elite commander XP farming boat in the game.  Sooo, the guy could be using bots to simply grind every captain to 19 points with zero effort.  Just a thought you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[QNA]
Members
93 posts
4,860 battles
6 hours ago, warheart1992 said:

His battles played are purple so he/she must be a unicum, right? RIGHT? :cap_book:

More like uniBUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×