You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

The Ranked Report

116 comments in this topic

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

Well a good night of Ranked stopping at Rank 10 plus 3 stars.

Good play from everyone so far, a few derpy moments but very solid for the most part.

I think as the night has gone on some salt is starting to develop from players sitting in que forever at 10-5 then loosing.

I swear some players are gonna bust a blood vessel in their brains if they do not relax lol.

Oh and log into ship comrade if you get a chance so maybe we can get an idea of where everyone is at.

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
301 posts
6 battles

joined a queue where I was instantly put in a CV game with no time to back out. Ours had a 46% winrate in his midway, the enemy's had 76%. Somehow we managed to pull out a win.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF2]
Members
168 posts
13,850 battles
8 minutes ago, pinkship9001 said:

joined a queue where I was instantly put in a CV game with no time to back out. Ours had a 46% winrate in his midway, the enemy's had 76%. Somehow we managed to pull out a win.

you need to understand the queue are full of BBs cannot hit anything beyond 10km

shimakazes try to gun duel a harugumo 

• Funny 1

Members
587 posts

I ran into a wreck and didn’t know it.  Had the pedal to the metal just shooting away surrounded by my team. The wreck sinks and I shoot ahead out into the open.    Cross fired by two BBS. We won but I pretty much almost lost it for us. Team thought it was funny. 

Had economic flags up for the first round.  Orange and yellow camo.   

Oh well...two rounds and two wins.....Thanks MM for two great teams. :)

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[1-]
Members
578 posts
3,345 battles

The MM was favourable for me tonight, which is both good and bad. Good is for the wins, bad is that it puts me in Tier 10 games. I want to go back to Tier 8.:Smile_sad:

555.png

• Cool 1

Members
15 posts
10,142 battles
1 hour ago, GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND said:

I think as the night has gone on some salt is starting to develop from players sitting in que forever at 10-5 then loosing.

So are we going to start a 10-5 group chat and 5-1 chat so we know if a game is running. 

I sat in one ten minute queue and had to bounce. It’s pretty painful and will only get worse in 5-1. 

Let’s not waste our own time here...

[INTEL]
Members
746 posts
7,855 battles

Had a lot of time to play yesterday. Started out a solid 9-3. Some of my teams were excellent. One was amazing. We made a plan and executed it to perfection. One red commented it could have been 7v6 and it wouldn't  have made a diff. "Your Hindy doesnt have a scratch!" I pointed out I did have one, I rubbed our Gearing coming out of a cap. 

Then it was like someone flipped a switch. I suddenly got a series of teams facerolling the keyboard. Still finished at 63% for the day. Rank 11 atm. 

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
5 hours ago, XiaoXiaoNi said:

So are we going to start a 10-5 group chat and 5-1 chat so we know if a game is running. 

I sat in one ten minute queue and had to bounce. It’s pretty painful and will only get worse in 5-1. 

Let’s not waste our own time here...

That is why I had called it a night mainy,  15 minutes in que ummm no way jose lol.

Members
3,407 posts
6,070 battles

Had a couple good games but had a couple more where we should have won but did not.   Several games there was more interest on capping all 3 caps instead of just capping and keeping 2. 

[TCC]
[TCC]
Members
10 posts
3,253 battles

Had some good and bad matches Last night .. But either way was a fun day & night for me in Ranked .. But lets see how today goes before i get ahead of myself ..

Have a great time & Have Fun All 

Members
137 posts
4,852 battles

Thought I'd dip my foot in slowly. Two games, two wins, Rank 18. Pretty busy this weekend, but we'll see if I can climb a little higher later tonight.

[-K-]
Members
1,067 posts
7,118 battles
1 hour ago, Ares1967 said:

Had a lot of time to play yesterday. Started out a solid 9-3. Some of my teams were excellent. One was amazing. We made a plan and executed it to perfection. One red commented it could have been 7v6 and it wouldn't  have made a diff. "Your Hindy doesnt have a scratch!" I pointed out I did have one, I rubbed our Gearing coming out of a cap. 

Then it was like someone flipped a switch. I suddenly got a series of teams facerolling the keyboard. Still finished at 63% for the day. Rank 11 atm. 

Ha, I think I was in that match as our Stalin.  Mountain Range, was it?  GG!

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles

Ill prolly get started back a little later today. 

I am not much of a morning, afternoon person lol.

Hard to say how many players we got at Rank 9 and 8 right now as ship comrade shows only about 5 and I am thinking there is a least 10 players past 10.

I also have to wonder what it is like back in the groups playing Tier VIII ships right now?  hows the weather back there?:Smile_Default:

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Members
587 posts

Just started and am at Rank 20.   Sadly the experienced players have already passed through and I am finding myself as the most experienced.  HOWEVER.....Where can I get advice about the Maps for the Tier 8 part. 

I am looking at older YouTube videos.   I will look through this forum.   But if I got to be da leader of the pack what other sources are there? 

Neighbors

Northern Lights

Hotspot

Sea of Fortune

Mountain Range 

I just fell off my seat with the team in my third game.  Serious basic lack of knowledge.  I think I can shoe horn a team to victory but need to see info on the Maps and Strategy.  Match # 2 was also Northern lights but leader kept us together and we went to C.  NOBODY to A.   Capped C then all exited either side and went to A.  We never made it to C as the enemy fleet was dead almost before A was Capped.  Keeping the fleet together worked. 

This third game I suggest C with a "C?"....But then it is suggested C and A.  That works for these Admirals. So I go to C with A DD, CA and me in a BB.  DD detonates, CA is torped.  I kite out only to see that I am the last ship alive.  A NC thinks I am going to the right of the C island but instead go back to C for the CAP .   A BB is sailing through the CAP and I screw up the shot as we pass alongside.  Him coming out of the Cap me going in.   That pretty much does it.   By the Points looks like a Bismark did great the rest should not play Ranked.  IMHO.

Thanks beforehand

[-AGW-]
Members
635 posts
9,301 battles

I'd rather have the better people move trough to higher ranks and deal with potatos - on both sides. At least I stand a chance. Last night was brutal.

[INTEL]
Members
746 posts
7,855 battles
6 hours ago, RightYouAreKen said:

Ha, I think I was in that match as our Stalin.  Mountain Range, was it?  GG!

Correct you are! Our team was:

You in Stalingrad, Me in Hindy, [HKA]EverrettWV and [_LGC_]3abrown in DM's, [BB22]SJDanK in Gearing, [FLAWD]Amp5ky in YY, and [CHA0S]ceutermark in Repub.

I'll refrain from naming the victi.... I mean red team. lol

You, Everrett, and ceuter, were cleaning up so fast the four of us that went west barely got to do anything. If I didn't have spotter equipped I might have totaled 10k damage!!

Edited by Ares1967
  • Cool 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,275 posts
18,969 battles

I've had my [edited]handed to me fairly regularly in ranked this far (R14). It's still fun, no need to get salty about it.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
14 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

you need to understand the queue are full of BBs cannot hit anything beyond 10km

I love it when shima's do that.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
15 minutes ago, luckyhoho said:

today is good, to rank 8 now lol

1.PNG

Oh you was my BB on Sleeping Giant!!  We rolled it was a good game

• Cool 1

Members
587 posts

Rank 15 - got up and just Harekazed it.    All wins and now it is Yamamoto on the Yamato with the DC mod but no Legendary Mod yet......

[RIPQP]
Members
434 posts
12,212 battles
On 8/25/2018 at 4:32 PM, luckyhoho said:

Why is it always the Shimakazes? Can anyone else remember one ranked X game where they didn't have to say "wth shima?"

Edited by grumpymunky

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,810 battles
17 hours ago, grumpymunky said:

Why is it always the Shimakazes? Can anyone else remember one ranked X game where they didn't have to say "wth shima?"

LOL nope I said that 5 times today at least to myself.

Rank 7 done for the day played more games than I wanted.