You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AltWeiss

Looking for clan.

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
510 posts
4,657 battles

I like long walks on the beach, quiet dinners and spending quality time murdering my enemies.

I like clan battles and divisions. Have not done a lot of ranked but I am going to remedy that.

I am a fairly mediocre player I guess but my stats are rising so....there may yet be hope.

I am Eastern US time zone and on weeknights I need to pack it in pretty early but I will be online a lot. Weekends are usually good.

I prefer TS over discord but can make either work.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,271 posts
10,530 battles
12 hours ago, AltWeiss said:

I like long walks on the beach, quiet dinners and spending quality time murdering my enemies.

I like clan battles and divisions. Have not done a lot of ranked but I am going to remedy that.

I am a fairly mediocre player I guess but my stats are rising so....there may yet be hope.

I am Eastern US time zone and on weeknights I need to pack it in pretty early but I will be online a lot. Weekends are usually good.

Hey AltWeiss!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,505 posts
7,364 battles

Hey, AltWeiss,

You didn’t mention your age, but if you are looking for *ahem* “MATURE” captains to sail with, then Gray Wolf might be your new home port…

Gray Wolf Gaming is a casual clan of 75+ players ranging in age from 30 and up.

We are a clan that prefers a fun, mature environment.

Gray Wolf always competes in Clan Battles, and with just a few more CB focused players we will start having two teams.

Gray Wolf began as a World of Warplanes Clan of "guys over fifty" with a common passion for gaming.  We started a fleet when World of Warships began, and now have regular players in both games, as well as World of Tanks and a few others.

We control our own Team Speak server and website forum for our members to use. Anyone can division with Gray Wolf members as a guest on our TeamSpeak server. Bring your friends!

Gray Wolf maintains a casual atmosphere, aimed at having fun, your stats are not important to us.  The focus is to have fun and be a good citizen while in our clan.

We accept applications only through our website, So, GO TO OUR WEBSITE… http://graywolfgamers.enjin.com/home

[RUSHB]
Members
138 posts
2,114 battles
16 hours ago, AltWeiss said:

Thats the kind of opening line I would use. Well done!

[JNPR]
Members
19 posts
5,055 battles

Hi there! Team RWBY and it's sister clan JNPR are recruiting.  Don't worry about being what you call mediocre player. In our clan's you'll find we offer an environment that is dedicated to taking players willing to learn and honing them to become the team carriers they truly are.

Our guys are fantastic, friendly, informative and playing regularly. You'll find yourself making fast friends if you're a regular.  We show players seeking to improve, resources, tips, and walkthroughs in how to play ships. 

The competitive scene isn't that bad either. We offer an opportunity for everyone to get exposure to clan battles and our competitive core is strong when we play for keeps. 

If you're a fan of RWBY or Azure Lane we also have sections of our community for that as well. Come take a look! https://discord.gg/7eWEQbr