Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HooplaJones

Come on WG are you going to be that cold about Shark / Eagle tokens?

19 comments in this topic

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
445 posts
11,580 battles

Plain and simple how you stopped the event without allowing people to spend the tokens they earned says alot.   I really expect you guys to walk this back and allow people to spend the tokens, seriously, pretty cold.

Could be the straw.....

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[5D]
Members
2,211 posts
13,959 battles

The end of the event and when to spend the tokens by was communicated, if you or others didn't spend them by that time why is it their fault?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,416 battles

they gave you credits for them

• Cool 3

[MIA]
Members
38 posts
3,534 battles

They did let us know that'd happen. And as said above, you did get credits for them.

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
3 posts
3,701 battles
On 8/24/2018 at 9:18 PM, CAPTMUDDXX said:

they gave you credits for them

actually they didnt they said 500,000 credits per 10 tokens i had 95 tokens and didnt receive not 1 credit for them

Members
5 posts
2,515 battles
7 minutes ago, subzero21 said:

actually they didnt they said 500,000 credits per 10 tokens i had 95 tokens and didnt receive not 1 credit for them

50,000. Not 500,000.

Too tired. Can't do basic math. I see the 10 now. Not the 1.

Edited by Pellaeon003

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
3 posts
3,701 battles
Just now, Pellaeon003 said:

50,000. Not 500,000.

50,000 per 1 token

Members
5 posts
2,515 battles
Just now, subzero21 said:

50,000 per 1 token

Indeed. I'm running on 90 minutes of bad sleep and a large Monster. Forgive my horrid math skills. :(

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
3 posts
3,701 battles
1 minute ago, Pellaeon003 said:

Indeed. I'm running on 90 minutes of bad sleep and a large Monster. Forgive my horrid math skills. :(

its ok i know that feeling

[USFC]
[USFC]
Members
1 post
7,655 battles

Yep I lost 195 shark tokens and 45 eagle tokens.  So now I have to purchase the Worcester camo for 7k gold? not happy, actually quite pissed.

Beta Testers
334 posts
8,500 battles

Not sure I had any tokens.....Well...guess I missed out using my tokens. If I had any...

[ARGSY]
Members
5,762 posts
3,925 battles
12 hours ago, CMDR_Skallywag said:

Yep I lost 195 shark tokens and 45 eagle tokens.  So now I have to purchase the Worcester camo for 7k gold? not happy, actually quite pissed.

Wait a minute. I thought the Worcester camo only cost 125 tokens. Why didn't you buy it as soon as you had the tokens for it?

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles

It was communicated and there were SEVERAL threads on it and you still missed it?  Sorry - has less to do with them being 'cold' and more to do with....  not reading.

[4HIM]
Members
1,703 posts
3,878 battles

IRC, didn't they actually add one day to the event due to some 'miscommunication'?  Even a dolt like me knew the event was ending and the tokens would get pulled.  Spent all of them as soon as I had enough.  Ended up with some flags and a perma-camo for a ship I'm still grinding for (Des Memes). 

The one thing I don't think they communicated was the end date for selling the crates in the store.  Given they (going from my feeble memory) added a day to the event, they didn't also add a day to the sale of the crates.  On a lot of items in the store, there's a flag telling you how much longer they'll be available.  Didn't see one on the event crates.  

[NOOBS]
[NOOBS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
445 posts
11,580 battles
On 8/27/2018 at 5:13 AM, CylonRed said:

It was communicated and there were SEVERAL threads on it and you still missed it?  Sorry - has less to do with them being 'cold' and more to do with....  not reading.

You are sure quick to judge,  you think you know it all, but you do not, you are probably a shill for WG too.  I got everything I needed but a lot of people didn't, and treating customers with a little bit more respect goes a long way.  We can see our logon screens get taken over by Sharks vs Eagles but we cant get same type of flash page on the next logon after the event to spend what is earned?  Its petty chicken doo doo.  

[5D]
Members
2,211 posts
13,959 battles
2 hours ago, HooplaJones said:

You are sure quick to judge,  you think you know it all, but you do not, you are probably a shill for WG too.  I got everything I needed but a lot of people didn't, and treating customers with a little bit more respect goes a long way.  We can see our logon screens get taken over by Sharks vs Eagles but we cant get same type of flash page on the next logon after the event to spend what is earned?  Its petty chicken doo doo.  

These are the same players that never read a patch update or anything else until their laziness screws them out of something. WG made the date know in multiple ways so they have themselves to blame. God forbid players be accountable for their actions right!!!

In this group the smart ones sent a ticket to support to see if they could get the prizes they wanted. The rest came here and cried. But they still got their participation trophy in the form of in game currency for the unused tokens.

Hopefully they'll learn for the next time but we know that's unlikely to happen.

Sign in to follow this