You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkaerKrow

A blatant whine thread

9 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
2,453 posts
4,080 battles

Sitting at work today, all that I wanted to do was come home and finish off the Isoroku campaign. First game in my Eugen, no one but me and the DDs want to leave the spawn, I end up dodging shells from an Alsace and an Iowa until a Yammy deletes me with one salvo out of nowhere. Second game in my Tirpitz,  no one but me and two Pensacolas want to leave the spawn, Pensacolas just want to hide right next to my ship, I end up rounding a corner into a Roma, two gunboat DDs, an Asashio, and a Cleveland. I just about almost survive, then a Lexington sets four fires on my ship which burn me out because I had to DCP flooding from the one Asashio torpedo that I didn't manage to dodge. Sometimes this game just breaks my freaking heart. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,133 posts
9,224 battles

OK …. feel better now?

Walk it off and get back to your station! :Smile_izmena:

• Funny 1

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles

Mistake was taking out two tier 8 ships- into something that was not ranked - take that Tirpitz and PE and kick some red tush and get “rank” dude 

Members
855 posts
3,476 battles

Sometimes you need to wait on your team, or play according to what your team is doing. I can't count the times I have went to a side I know to be important, because the team is refusing to go there, and end up dead and mad because of it. 

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
16,698 posts
17,308 battles
1 hour ago, SkaerKrow said:

Sitting at work today, all that I wanted to do was come home and finish off the Isoroku campaign. First game in my Eugen, no one but me and the DDs want to leave the spawn, I end up dodging shells from an Alsace and an Iowa until a Yammy deletes me with one salvo out of nowhere. Second game in my Tirpitz,  no one but me and two Pensacolas want to leave the spawn, Pensacolas just want to hide right next to my ship, I end up rounding a corner into a Roma, two gunboat DDs, an Asashio, and a Cleveland. I just about almost survive, then a Lexington sets four fires on my ship which burn me out because I had to DCP flooding from the one Asashio torpedo that I didn't manage to dodge. Sometimes this game just breaks my freaking heart. 

Sounds like you were in a couple of Standard mode games.  I really like the freedom of choice in movement and where to go that Standard mode allows.  But at the same time, it's annoying as heck when you have teams that just camp their base.  I really wish that there was a way to keep the best aspects of  Standard mode while encouraging teams to move away from their cap to seek out and engage the enemy.

[RE]
Members
109 posts
8,970 battles
2 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Is that all you have?

Imagine if you've kept silent, avoided forums, did you diligence to improve slowly while getting a degree, holding down a job, subscribing and enjoying some major content.

Then September 2017 rolls around and you see some strange, if not harmful consumer changes coming. You complain and critique it. You're perspective is dismissed; "You're a BBaby", "What the Contributors say is objectively true"

You spend time pointing out their hypocrisy, their direct impact on the game and when they get their way they then complain about the very thing they recieve. You turn it into a mildly successful series having rebooted your dead YouTube channel which was silent for 7 years.

You swear and are impolite. You then present things more professionally. You find the ONE Contributor that permits a forum to try to run counter to the prevailing largest three harmful perspectives.

All for nought. . . . All for nothing.

That's me. The professional corporate promoters (who are allegedly unpaid) got their way and they will continue to get their way . . . and they cannot be stopped.