Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Black_Acer

World of Warships Blitz for PC?

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
247 battles

I haven't found and posts about this so I'll ask the question:

Is there a World of Warships for PC like World of Tanks?

My laptop can no longer play WoT and last time I tried it barely managed WoWs, when I saw that WoTB on Steam did not require as much power as the regular client, my hopes were brought up. Now after awhile of having the Steam version, I have made it farther on WoTB (up to the Churchill BP) than I ever did in WoT (Only ever to the Churchill I)

Basically what I am trying to say is I would like to be able to enjoy WoWsB like I have WoTB but I can't find a download that may be legitimate. Does anyone have any suggestions or information on safe PC downloads or the possibility of WoWsB being on Steam like WoTB.

Thanks.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,338 posts
3,669 battles

Have you tried emulators such as APK? You could emulate a phone on your laptop and find the download as well.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles

The PC version of WoWs is pretty much nothing like the app version, and on low settings, pretty much any PC or Mac can run it.

Members
2 posts
247 battles
2 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

The PC version of WoWs is pretty much nothing like the app version, and on low settings, pretty much any PC or Mac can run it.

I use to play WoWs for PC and my computer commonly averaged at 20 fps with long moments of frame lag and, of course, the game look like crap. On top of that the playstyle didn't usually suit me. With WoTB the tier gap is blessedly lower and thus I enjoy it much more than when I played the PC version.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,231 posts
3,126 battles

I started playing WG games with WoT Blitz... on Steam. It was kind of both ironic and funny that so-called "mobile version of WoT" could be played on pretty much any PC that can run Steam, lol. Of course, WoT PC isn't on Steam, so I guess the WoT Blitz team saw an opportunity and took it before WoT PC team did... or so I would like to think. :Smile_teethhappy:

Maybe WoWs Blitz team would also consider putting their stuff on Steam, even when WoWs PC is already on it. Maybe WoWs PC team would be just okay with it... or maybe not... I donno... ahaha. :Smile_hiding:

Sign in to follow this