Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

Game Suggestion

7 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts

I would like to suggest to WG to let their players to have the ability to gift other players with in-game items like doubloons, credits and camos. I have heard so many people suggest this as it will make the game better. The game might also become more popular since rewards can be given from player to player, and that would enable more game-play in order to spend the rewards that are given. Just a suggestion, but I think it will make the game better for everyone.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,435 battles

You can, through the premium ship. Allowing players to give other players things from their account opens up avenues to abuse.

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
5 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

I would like to suggest to WG to let their players to have the ability to gift other players with in-game items like doubloons, credits and camos. I have heard so many people suggest this as it will make the game better. The game might also become more popular since rewards can be given from player to player, and that would enable more game-play in order to spend the rewards that are given. Just a suggestion but I think it will make the game better for everyone.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
Just now, Lert said:

You can, through the premium ship. Allowing players to give other players things from their account opens up avenues to abuse.

This is what we have come to, isn't it? Always assuming the worst case scenario. Then again, who am I kidding? This is the internet. Your assumption is warranted.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
408 posts
Just now, Lert said:

Yeah, I know. But I wish you players could get the option of gifting other players. To avoid abuse, WG could let players gift to a certain limit or just gift clan members. Recently, I received 14 days premium time but it went to waste because I wasn't able to use it because I wasn't able to play the game during that time frame. Instead, i could have given it to someone else that could benefit from it.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,435 battles
4 minutes ago, legoboy0401 said:

This is what we have come to, isn't it? Always assuming the worst case scenario. Then again, who am I kidding? This is the internet. Your assumption is warranted.

Let me put it this way, how much do you think I could sell 700 camos with the following stats for?

• -3% detectability
  • +4% incoming shell dispersion
  • +20% credits
  • +100% XP
  • +100% captain XP

I'll make it easy and sell them to you at 25 pcs a go. Only $5, to be payable to my chinese grinding bank account.

Or credits. I have almost 700 million. I'll sell you 20 million for $15.

Do you want free XP? I can sell you that too, send me a PM, I'll make you a nice price.

• Cool 1

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

Let me put it this way, how much do you think I could sell 700 camos with the following stats for?

• -3% detectability
  • +4% incoming shell dispersion
  • +20% credits
  • +100% XP
  • +100% captain XP

I'll make it easy and sell them to you at 25 pcs a go. Only $5, to be payable to my chinese grinding bank account.

Or credits. I have almost 700 million. I'll sell you 20 million for $15.

Do you want free XP? I can sell you that too, send me a PM, I'll make you a nice price.

You're right. It's too easy to make this game into a business run by players that way.

Sign in to follow this