Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ace_04

Why Can't We Earn Progress on Halsey Campaign in Ranked?

13 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
5,108 posts
8,970 battles

Just noticed that progress on the Halsey campaign cannot be completed in Ranked battles.  WG, if you are going to force us into T10 for everything, can we at least be able to work on multiple items at once, please?

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
1,301 posts
3,585 battles

Just taking a break to play some Forza Horizon 3 really helps if you experiencing burnout not to mention your money goes further and you can choose what you want to do. Rather than feeling pressured to do every event and campaign in wows.

• Bad 1

Members
17,839 posts
5,092 battles
3 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Just taking a break to play some Forza Horizon 3....

Must be nice to play the game you want.

I was all geared up to buy State of Decay 2 and have it ready to go for when the wife goes away this weekend, and then I noticed it requires Windows 10...

Guess I should have taken the free upgrade lol.

• Cool 1

[BARON]
Members
24 posts
8,163 battles
21 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Just noticed that progress on the Halsey campaign cannot be completed in Ranked battles.  WG, if you are going to force us into T10 for everything, can we at least be able to work on multiple items at once, please?

I am getting progress in ranked. Also the missions list ranked. Are you sure you have the right class of ship listed?

Oops. Just unlocked 3rd set of missions and see what you mean. As others noted, you can still progress in a few. But I agree, it would be nice to not have to worry about what type of battle.

Edited by WarDemon1
Update

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,744 posts
7,373 battles

It depends on the task, Im working on mission set 2 right now, 2 of my tasks are counting.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,229 posts
7,659 battles
4 minutes ago, WarDemon1 said:

I am getting progress in ranked. Also the missions list ranked. Are you sure you have the right class of ship listed?

Well, only the Commander XP and Credits tasks can progress in Ranked. Everything else requires Random (except a number of CV oriented Tasks in the final mission that can be achieved through Co-op).

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,894 battles
1 minute ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Well, only the Commander XP and Credits tasks can progress in Ranked.

That's all I need for now, get Halsey then finish in the future.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,229 posts
7,659 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

That's all I need for now, get Halsey then finish in the future.

Sounds about right. I choose the tasks I can accomplish with relative ease and then I'll double back to earn the secondary rewards at a future date.

[PVE]
Members
5,338 posts
17,834 battles

Some of the tasks are weird so gonna say maybe they want you to stay focused on the Ranked battle and not on your task. If you can do the economic and xp ones there, just repeat them until you are done playing ranked. 

[VW]
Members
1,847 posts
12,293 battles
41 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

You can with either the money or captain xp both.

[NGA-B]
Members
1,229 posts
7,659 battles
3 minutes ago, killsbane67 said:

Just don't play ranked, it's a wreck anyway.

Eh, if you say so. I got three wins in a row earlier today. I plan on staying their for the next month in my Khab once I finish the current task I'm working on.

[-K-]
Members
5,108 posts
8,970 battles
On 8/24/2018 at 6:04 PM, killsbane67 said:

Just don't play ranked, it's a wreck anyway.

Haven't played Ranked yet this season, and am still hesitating to do so.  So burned out from T10 right now, and without any quantifiable changes to maps or rewards this season, I'm not finding much reason to want to.

Edited by Ace_04

Sign in to follow this