Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

Thanks WG For the Dashas!

7 comments in this topic

Members
153 posts

As a newer player with 464 total battles between random and co-op, I was extremely happy to be able to buy a bunch of crates today and get 13 Dasha's split between various nations for future grinds. I learned in Tanks the hard way that commander skills do make a significant difference and am happy the WG makes this game infinitely more welcoming for newcomers with being able to buy premium ships with 10 pt captains and now being able to pretty much outright buy 10 point captains individually during this event.  So, thanks WG! 

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,791 posts

They don't have any special skills though do they?

That's tough for me, because I rarely play "regular" captains anymore, even though I like the Dasha captains.

I wish you could use them as "skins" to change the appearance voice/over of another captain.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,758 posts
12,414 battles

No they don't have special skill but a 10 point head start for a few free tokens is worth it!

[BNKR]
Members
645 posts
659 battles
49 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

As a newer player with 464 total battles between random and co-op, I was extremely happy to be able to buy a bunch of crates today and get 13 Dasha's split between various nations for future grinds. I learned in Tanks the hard way that commander skills do make a significant difference and am happy the WG makes this game infinitely more welcoming for newcomers with being able to buy premium ships with 10 pt captains and now being able to pretty much outright buy 10 point captains individually during this event.  So, thanks WG! 

Those 10-pointers early in your career are a real boon. You can also earn some by getting five stars in different operations, so keep an eye out for that.

[POP]
Members
838 posts
9,465 battles

10pt captains are real time savers!

I hope they bring back the special ones!

[ARGSY]
Members
5,743 posts
3,925 battles
4 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

10pt captains are real time savers!

I hope they bring back the special ones!

Dunkirk and French crates are in the arsenal at 5000 coal for a bundle of five (French crates got cheaper yesterday), and the exchange rate for duplicates is very favourable. If you want Jack Dunkirk (UK) and J J Honore (France) and don't already have them, that option exists.

Members
153 posts
34 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Dunkirk and French crates are in the arsenal at 5000 coal for a bundle of five (French crates got cheaper yesterday), and the exchange rate for duplicates is very favourable. If you want Jack Dunkirk (UK) and J J Honore (France) and don't already have them, that option exists.

I finished up Jack Dunkirk yesterday and now working towards Honore with the coal rewards in the daily crates. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this