Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dr_Who_

Québec Pétition / Petition

4 comments in this topic

[_BBQ_]
[_BBQ_]
Beta Testers
13 posts
6,113 battles

Bonjours a tous .

Du a une loi mal conçus , c a d la loi
L-6, r. 6 nous sommes exclus de l’éventement steam us and win et bien d'autre dans de nombreux jeux et événement dans le monde.

Je vous demande donc de lire et signé cette pétition , j ai déjà entamé des demande pour abrogé , modifier cette loi qui est discriminatoir pour tous les gamers du Québec et pour le Québec.

A la chambre des commune canadienne et la chambre des commune du Québec , et écrit a des député , plus il y aura de signature plus le poid fera changé cette loi . merci a l’avance , même si vous n êtes pas du Québec signé pour nous appuyez . GG a tout les signataire et supporters

Due to a badly designed law, it is a law
L-6, r. 6 we are excluded from steam us and win and many others in many games and events around the world.

I ask you to read and sign this petition, I have already initiated applications to repeal, amend this law which is discriminatory for all gamers in Quebec and for Quebec.

In the chamber of the Canadian comune and the chamber of the comune of Quebec, and written to the deputy, the more signatures there will be, the more the weight will have changed this law. thank you in advance, even if you are not from Quebec signed for us apuiyé. GG has all the signatory and suporter

https://www.petitions24.net/nous_somme_e-sporter__demandons_une_modification_de_la_loi?utm_source=fb_share

Alpha Tester
202 posts
4,742 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Kylere said:

You do not need Steam to play WoWs, if you did, I would never play it. 

+1

Once software starts data mining my computer, it gets removed.

• Cool 1

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
808 posts
5,795 battles

Fleet,

The discussion regarding distributing software via Steam is not a Wargaming issue.

This topic should be taken up with the software distributor and not on the World of Warships Forums.

Please remember to keep topics related to World of Warships or related topics at all times.

#anchorsaweigh