Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Shulock

"base experience"

6 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Members
8 posts
6,235 battles

Why is "base experience" based off of a standard account? I have almost completed "family matters" for the Gearing and I noticed that the "earn 40000 base experience" is based off of the standard account number? Why is it not computed based on the fact that I have a Premium account? Everything else is computed based on the fact that I have a premium account.. Credits.. adjusted exp... captain exp.. FFS... earn 40k base exp is just frustrating.. I would have rather earned 200k regular exp than base exp. 

• Boring 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,241 posts
3,086 battles

Base XP is always just that—the base XP earned during a battle, without any modifiers added. The amount you earn per battle cannot be influenced by anything other than how well you did during said battle. It's always been this way with base XP. 

[D-H-O]
[D-H-O]
Members
8 posts
6,235 battles

If Base XP is always based on your performance... why is there a separate line for it on the premium account side of the post battle results?  I pay money for a premium account... there is a line for "XP earned for your actions in battle" on BOTH sides... it says the same thing on BOTH sides.. one side is for standard accounts.. and one side is for premium accounts. If a premium accounts "base XP" is adjusted then it should say "+x%" for premium account.  like it does for EVERYTHING else... under the tab "Modifiers"  

As a side note I love WoWs... I just loath having to grind more than is necessary. And forcing me to grind "base XP" at the standard account rate is making me unhappy and I don't play games to be "unhappy"

Edited by Shulock

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,241 posts
3,086 battles
On 8/24/2018 at 9:45 AM, Shulock said:

If Base XP is always based on your performance... why is there a separate line for it on the premium account side of the post battle results?  I pay money for a premium account... there is a line for "XP earned for your actions in battle" on BOTH sides... it says the same thing on BOTH sides.. one side is for standard accounts.. and one side is for premium accounts. If a premium accounts "base XP" is adjusted then it should say "+x%" for premium account.  like it does for EVERYTHING else... under the tab "Modifiers"  

As a side note I love WoWs... I just loath having to grind more than is necessary. And forcing me to grind "base XP" at the standard account rate is making me unhappy and I don't play games to be "unhappy"

There isn't a separate line for it. The premium tab takes the base XP and multiplies it by 50%. That's what the premium modifier is. You can find the base XP number either under the standard account XP received portion, or under the "Team Score" tab.  

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,766 posts
12,470 battles

Base experience is just that the XP you earned before any modifiers it is equal for everyone so premium has no advantage over standard to win a prize. There are also missions that calculate and credit all the modifiers for XP or free XP or Credits earned for those a premium account, signal flags and camos and an advantage over standard or anyone lacking signals are camo. @Shulock

Sign in to follow this