Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

PSA: Remembrance Night Skin for USS Helena

4 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,107 posts
18,631 battles

From Tuccy at reddit

Captains,

Due to a slight miscommunication the Helena Remembrance Night skin – designed by Haleos in the Camouflage Design Contest – was prematurely made available for doubloon purchase in the client. This was not intended – the skin will be a subject of a mission marathon in September and we wanted to let you know when it was closer to the date.

To make up for this mistake, we will be exceptionally compensating the skin for doubloons – meaning if you have already bought the skin (or will do so before the marathon ends), you will have its value (4,000 doubloons) credited to your account.

Thank you for your understanding!

Action Stations!

[ARGSY]
Members
5,781 posts
3,925 battles

Well done, WG.

OTOH I hope that mission marathon is in the second half of September or I'm going to miss out on this. :Smile_sad:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

So if you want the skin early, go ahead and buy it with doubloons.  You will be reimbursed those doubloons if you earn it in September.

I don't have Helena, yet.  I have her researched, but with very little silver and 5 ships waiting to be bought, you could say I am broke.

Edited by desmo_2

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,107 posts
18,631 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

So if you want the skin early, go ahead and buy it with doubloons.  You will be reimbursed those doubloons if you earn it in September.

Thought the same. Usually I finished all the marathons and I have 29k doubloons. May wait if WG will do a anniversary sale.

Sign in to follow this