Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Thunder_GP

Tk Question for compensation... Is it listed?

5 comments in this topic

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
83 posts
9,756 battles

I may be just having a dumb moment but I was just TK'd in game. Dumb torpedo spread from a friendly DD. No warning! No apology! How rude.

Spoiler

Explanation: He fired his torps at a G.K. that was going to die, and was mindlessly going for a kill steal. I ran into the torpedo at the edge of his spread that in all honestly i couldn't avoid between turning to avoid the second set. I was able to hit my heal last second but the alpha strike killed me. Like normal I am a bit salty, because not seeing a response good or bad from the poor judgement is always not good sportsmanship... I mean who doesn't say either sorry, send a warning, or at least rage at me for being an idiot for not noticing.

But unlike normal I didn't see any mention in aftermath that said "compensation for friendly fire" as i have seen before on my end...

Is this odd or am I going crazy about it?

Note* I'm not trying to break rules, I am not mentioning names for it. Not sure if its same case with clan tags... accidents do happen but I am possibly thinking if this individual sees this I can either get a "im sorry" or a "insert rage; your dumb, not aware" message in response. Always nice to see a positive responce over my clans name of HATE... o7

P.S. Maybe he was chat banned...

Spoiler

image 1: F7nj12V.jpg

image 2: qQ32bSc.jpg

Edited by Thunder_GP

[WORX]
Members
1,635 posts
12,682 battles

Consider this, IF he did not type a word all game then yeah maybe he was chat banned. I recommend take a few deep breaths and let it go

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
83 posts
9,756 battles
9 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Consider this, IF he did not type a word all game then yeah maybe he was chat banned. I recommend take a few deep breaths and let it go

That's not the focus of my topic. I am only wondering if it credited me for the TK compensation or not.

Otherwise its in good sport for giving a chance to private message about it. Not like i'm expecting it. 

[WORX]
Members
1,635 posts
12,682 battles
2 minutes ago, Thunder_GP said:

I am only wondering if it credited me for the TK compensation or not

^^ I am trying to search the WIKI and I dont think that term exist. Can you better explain what is your looking for ?

[HATE]
[HATE]
Members
83 posts
9,756 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

^^ I am trying to search the WIKI and I dont think that term exist. Can you better explain what is your looking for ?

Im looking at another older thread, and I think i found my answer... 

The system used to be different, but has changed. It has been a while since I have been TK'd so I guess i never noticed.

But thank you for your response, I should have done a bit more research.

Edited by Thunder_GP

Sign in to follow this