Sign in to follow this  
Phasferous

Anniversary Shop broken

6 comments in this topic

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

So here's a pretty big problem I am running into. I went to check out what's new in the Anniversary Shop and the menu never loads. I click it, click (Purchase) and then...nothing. No menu loads of any sort and it just sits there with nothing happening. Not even some sort of loading/buffering wheel shows up.

Also I don't know how many times the "Purchase" button is supposed to appear (either every time you click the button to the Anniversary Shop, or just a one time thing), but when I back out of the shop and then go back in the button shows up again. So not sure if it's a one time agreement sort of button or every time confirmation.

2018-08-23_2247.thumb.png.9d871da3c27ebfd8bc2b039a405b3f1a.png

The screen I am seeing. Sat in it for 2-4 minutes now. No change. The shop down or something?

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,027 posts
10,226 battles

Anniversary shop opens for sale tomorrow I believe.

They may have the web page up now, but it might not be accepting input.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
3 minutes ago, BiggieD61 said:

Anniversary shop opens for sale tomorrow I believe.

They may have the web page up now, but it might not be accepting input.

That's probably why then if that's the case. I actually didn't plan to buy anything. Just was wondering what the deals this year are.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,385 posts
7,979 battles
4 hours ago, Phasferous said:

Odd they'd have it up if it does nothing. Imo.

Well while it's technically the 24th, the server and all doesn't update missions till around 7/8 on the east coast I think, so it'll likely go live roughly 45 minutes from this post, or an 1 hour 45 minutes from it. When all the missions, discounts, etc come up.

• Cool 1

[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
10 hours ago, WanderingGhost said:

Well while it's technically the 24th, the server and all doesn't update missions till around 7/8 on the east coast I think, so it'll likely go live roughly 45 minutes from this post, or an 1 hour 45 minutes from it. When all the missions, discounts, etc come up.

Good to know. Thanks!

Do you know if there will be a sale on Doubloons by chance? They sometimes do that.

Sign in to follow this