Keksamus

Pirate Crew Rewards

6 comments in this topic

[TF_3]
Members
3 posts
2,061 battles

Now I rarely come aboard forums but this has been bugging me for quite awhile. So before the pirate event had ended i got a kill in my Prinz Euegen against a Leningrad Pirate. Now i didn't receive a reward for the event and i was wondering when those rewards would be handed out. If it requires a replay to show that i got the kill I would gladly find said video and provide it.

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Prizes should be arriving by the end of the 28th.  They are looking at the pirate accounts and killed by stats, so should already have your name for distribution. :)

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles

All prizes will be issued by the end of the 28th. They have to manually pull all the names of people who sank a Pirate and than issue the rewards. 

Keep waiting they will show up. If you don't see anything by the end of the 28th than contact support. 

[RAWR]
Members
424 posts
28 minutes ago, Keksamus said:

Now I rarely come aboard forums but this has been bugging me for quite awhile. So before the pirate event had ended i got a kill in my Prinz Euegen against a Leningrad Pirate. Now i didn't receive a reward for the event and i was wondering when those rewards would be handed out. If it requires a replay to show that i got the kill I would gladly find said video and provide it.

Hopefully you have a screenshot of the kill, or a replay you can go back to and grab a screenshot. Since it sounds like everything is being done manually, I can imagine mistakes may be made.

[P2W]
Members
16 posts
3,229 battles

Good thing I took a screenshot.  Thanks for the info all.

shot-18.08.17_20.15.52-0635.jpg

[GWG]
Members
35 posts
6,044 battles

yep, just logged into game.. saw 2 containers and a list of flags... too bad I sunk THREE pirates (as there should have been 3 containers). and each flag given was ONLY 1 in count.. not the 25 each as stated in the contest. So instead of 75 flags of each .. I got 1. Gonna give this a full day, before submitting a ticket. But as for now, I am shorted a lot!

Edited by yankyaeger