Matthew_Kelly

Loyalty points wiped

6 comments in this topic

Members
19 posts
7,917 battles

I had 60 or 65 eagle points I did not redeem and you went ahead ended the promotion and gave no way to see or redeem those points. I would of been happy with 12 or 13 crates as I want the coal and that would add up to 5000-6000 coal I could have put towards Salem. Seeing how the points them selves were currency that could be used to buy items I fail to see how it can all be lost.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,499 battles
6 minutes ago, Matthew_Kelly said:

I had 60 or 65 eagle points I did not redeem and you went ahead ended the promotion and gave no way to see or redeem those points. I would of been happy with 12 or 13 crates as I want the coal and that would add up to 5000-6000 coal I could have put towards Salem. Seeing how the points them selves were currency that could be used to buy items I fail to see how it can all be lost.

There not lost , they just turned them into credits like they said they were going to do on the end date

Members
19 posts
7,917 battles
On 8/24/2018 at 12:08 AM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

There not lost , they just turned them into credits like they said they were going to do on the end date

So they were lost coal I could of used, credits mean nothing when you have 330,000,000 on your account.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,499 battles
16 minutes ago, Matthew_Kelly said:

So they were lost coal I could of used, credits mean nothing when you have 330,000,000 on your account.

That’s pretty much it .. luckily for me I read a post here about it about 5 hours before the deadline .. I hadn’t read the fine print either and like you the last thing I need ... is credits