Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[POET]
Members
300 posts
1,784 battles

So I’ve been reading up both on forums and people on reddit grumbling about the state of the game (uptiering/passivity/toxicity/player retention/etc), and while I’m not that quick to complain, I thought, why not record some of my own games to upload to Youube, so if I decide to move on from WoWs, I can still remember it by something. Also helps that I didn’t really start playing due to gameplay, but because I also like Kancolle, and my interest in warships snowballed from there.

Basically, if you feel that WoWs is falling apart and you are going to want to leave the game eventually, why not record some of your own favorite matches, if you ever feel like you would miss the better parts of the game? That is, if your computer can handle it. 

Edited by admiral_noone

[1-]
Members
574 posts
3,341 battles

I did. Here is a quick game in my favourite ship:

Coming from Navyfield 2, I always feel firing battleship guns in a video game very therapeutic. I don't really intent to leave, but I don't intend to commit to a game either. It's supposed to be casual. Sometimes when I'm reading and my brain feels asleep, a match of chess or WOWS restores the focus well.

Edited by _Marines

Sign in to follow this