Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

MM typical day

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,888 battles

Playing a z46, managed one win in 5 attempts. Team rank 3 seconds and 2 fourths, (the win was a fourth). This becomes a huge disincentive to play after other such streaks (GROZ, Lyon, I think even Mog). See little pieces at match starts escalate to sure defeat..(a late start Yugomo leaves a flank outspotted and doomed) new Japanese DD means smoke for escape only and having to be very careful with radar, but obviously I am not carrying the team in this boat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
147
[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,288 battles

Give it time and get more experience with it.  Z-46 is a pretty awesome DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
3 minutes ago, DreadRaybo said:

Give it time and get more experience with it.  Z-46 is a pretty awesome DD.

Well, all DDs are hard, but the hardest matches are 5 DD per side matches, especially for me and my Pan-Asian DDs(I'm currently on Fushun)

 

OP is probably drawing a lot of them, as I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,059
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,223 posts
8,804 battles

Remember to blame the MM when you have a winning streak.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[DS-DL]
Members
74 posts
19 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Remember to blame the MM when you have a winning streak.

This, this here, is sage advice... 
 

FWIW, my corollary:
MM hates us all, equally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
598
[HINON]
Members
2,567 posts
18,619 battles

MM was pretty brutal Tuesday morning, played 7 matches in my T-61, only one match was a tier 7 battle the other 6 were tier 8 matches. In a few of those I was the only tier 6 bote on the team. Today MM was a lot nicer probably because a good chunk of players are playing the Akis thus filling up all the tier 8, 9 and 10 dd slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
256 posts
5,888 battles
2 hours ago, DreadRaybo said:

my bad! reply  @Brushwolf

but why would I blame MM for regression to mean last while has been 5-10 % below average, just getting head to usual position above water would be great..( didnt mention the green 2 man div game versus 2 3 man div reds, others have posted what this means to win chance in a game!)

Edited by verkhne
wrong quote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Beta Testers
560 posts
5,112 battles
7 hours ago, verkhne said:

Playing a z46, managed one win in 5 attempts. Team rank 3 seconds and 2 fourths, (the win was a fourth). This becomes a huge disincentive to play after other such streaks (GROZ, Lyon, I think even Mog). See little pieces at match starts escalate to sure defeat..(a late start Yugomo leaves a flank outspotted and doomed) new Japanese DD means smoke for escape only and having to be very careful with radar, but obviously I am not carrying the team in this boat...

Z-46 is a great cap contester with her hydro. So play her as such. get into a cap and when it becomes contested if you able to hit hydro and farm the salt of the other destroyer/destroyers if they smoke up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×