Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BlackZR1

Republique-Spotter Plane?

5 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
53 posts
1,959 battles

So prehaps a month or so ago, I saw a video where the Republique could swap between the speed boost consumable, and the spotter plane (will try to find it and link it here).

Two questions-One, is this still happening, and two, thoughts on if the Republique does get it. 

[B2P]
Members
488 posts
13,171 battles

As I recall, doesn't the Republique have a helicopter pad?  I want my attack helicopter!!! :cap_rambo:

[SPTR]
Members
25,565 posts
10,781 battles

Why no helicopter for Republique even through she's got a helipad WG? /@,\\

[CVA16]
Members
2,155 posts
9,604 battles
On 8/23/2018 at 2:28 PM, DreadRaybo said:

I want my attack helicopter!!!

For the period, don't think they were putting guns on choppers. Not that reality limits WG much but the ship isn't Russian.

Members
1,500 posts
7,910 battles

Hey

The Republique does have a downside in that is relies on friends to perform spotting duties which at T10 is a downside; it has long range guns compared to some of her enemies but has no hydro or spotter for torpedo's and detecting DD's in smoke which is a disadvantage in some situation (coming around an island or that Smoke cloud).  It's still a good boat but missing an aircraft, even just a fighter would be helpful, then there is the weaker armor supported by a much weaker health pool, than her enemy too.  Overall, still a good boat.  Hope they don't decide to Nerf it, like Alsace.

Pete

Sign in to follow this