You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Coal! I needz moar kole!!!

13 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

I'm under 13K away from the Salem. So the coal slowly trickles in now, seems all the miners when home for their holidays, the cargo ships are in for maintenance and well, flying coal to ports is just not cost beneficial. So where/how/when can I increase the intake of coal to my greedy little paws?

I choose the extra resources in the cargo area. So that helps. 

Are they doing anything special with goal for the weekend perhaps? Or next week? Have they made it possible to buy it yet, through crates or some such thing? 

Thanks for your advice. I salute you with my coal black hands. :cat_paw:

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles

Kancoal... :Smile_hiding:

Sorry I couldn't resist.

The anniversary event might have coal. Just keep hitting more resources & pray you get a Supercontainer of 15k coal.

Edited by GoldPile

Members
808 posts
2,610 battles
4 minutes ago, GoldPile said:

Kancoal... :Smile_hiding:

Sorry I couldn't resist.

The anniversary event might have coal. Just keep hitting more resources & pray you get a Supercontainer of 15k coal.

The very first time I tried "more resources" I got that super container for 15,000 coal :)

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts
37 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

The very first time I tried "more resources" I got that super container for 15,000 coal :)

Actually I believe the same thing happened to me... which of course made my day cause I was 15K closer to the Salem. 

I'm not sure WHY I want the Salem so much... but I does

[WOLF3]
Members
5,973 posts
2,203 battles

The Daily Chain missions yield 200 Coal on chain completion.  It's not much but it's the only other sources that I know of. 

Average Resources yield is 500 Coal/crate.  Two crates a day for two weeks will get you there.

Members
21 posts
339 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

The Daily Chain missions yield 200 Coal on chain completion.  It's not much but it's the only other sources that I know of. 

Average Resources yield is 500 Coal/crate.  Two crates a day for two weeks will get you there.

500 X 2 X 14 = 180,000 (with coupon)?

Members
986 posts
5,705 battles
Just now, Larry_Talbot said:

500 X 2 X 14 = 180,000 (with coupon)?

The OP said he is 13,000 away. 13K/1K per day =13 days, just under two weeks - the duckman is correct.

[SIM]
Members
2,435 posts
4,068 battles

I too am addicted to black carbon and would like more of it to come into my possession more more quickly. The Premium Fleet currently has a Salem shaped hole in its roster. 

[WOLF3]
Members
5,973 posts
2,203 battles

I use it mostly to buy Economic signals.  And a Special Upgrade from time to time.  Still trying to figure out what to do with this special Damage Control Party.

But yes, more Coal, please.

[NGA-B]
Alpha Tester
9,344 posts
3,646 battles

This is why I used every shark and eagle token on containers. Gave me 450 coal per, plus some flags and camo.

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,336 battles

Aren't you the one who hates the DM?  If so, I'm not entirely sure why you want to spend the coal on a Salem.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

No, I don't think i'm the one who hates the DM. I hate the Worcester, think she's too much. If I said I hate the DM, musta been really early in the morning or very late at night. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Well thanks to ranked steel... plus daily coal... I now am the pleased new owner of a Salem. 

Thanks MUCH WoWS... I'm enjoying her. 

Update: Free play, first battle (loss), 60K damage done, two 22,500 consumables, the cash flow is this: 

shot-18_08.26_12_44.43-0794.thumb.jpg.ec4404152bc55880f197bd51e07bf239.jpg

That's a pretty decent return at Tier X - well, at least in my book. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz
screen shot
  • Cool 1