Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Red Oak Victory Idiot

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,451 posts
6,152 battles

Ok there is a guy on that container screen sometimes who seems to be one of those in charge of loading the containers.  He has a watch which he looks at. I timed his glances looking at his watch at 12 seconds!  Now, why every 12 secs? Is he just hot to get off duty?  Is he an idiot who can't remember the time?  Does he have a short term memory issue?  He looks awfully young to have that issue.  Hell I know all about that problem and I can generally remember stuff for at least 60 secs and I have to be twice his age or more. What is his problem? :Smile_sad:

Too much time on my hands? 

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1

Members
2,404 posts
2,193 battles

Busy keeping track of how many people return to port at any given time.

[BLHK]
Members
297 posts
3,312 battles
6 hours ago, dmckay said:

Ok there is a guy on that container screen sometimes who seems to be one of those in charge of loading the containers.  He has a watch which he looks at. I timed his glances looking at his watch at 12 seconds!  Now, why every 12 secs? Is he just hot to get off duty?  Is he an idiot who can't remember the time?  Does he have a short term memory issue?  He looks awfully young to have that issue.  Hell I know all about that problem and I can generally remember stuff for at least 60 secs and I have to be twice his age or more. What is his problem? :Smile_sad:

His name is Bruce. I am not allowed to say much more than that.

Edited by MG1962

[TBW]
Members
6,328 posts
11,884 battles
48 minutes ago, dmckay said:

It seems as such, How exactly bored were you that you had to time the glances, LOL. +1 for too much time.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
54 posts
12,994 battles

Standing a watch can be pretty boring. Time seems to stand still. As well I know.

[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

Nah, he just got a new watch and is admiring it.

The problem with growing old is that when you have the time, money, and knowledge to pretty much do anything you want you find that you've lost the passion of youth.

Edited by Snargfargle

Members
4,451 posts
6,152 battles
4 hours ago, MG1962 said:

His name is Doug. I am not allowed to say much more than that.

Don't say more than that. I am very serious here.

Members
4,451 posts
6,152 battles
4 hours ago, MG1962 said:

You are not allowed to even say that. That is not in my in-game handle.  I now got an issue with your azz. I gonna check with WG bout this. 

Members
4,451 posts
6,152 battles
5 hours ago, MG1962 said:

Why did you even say that??? Kid u now have a problem. 

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Well....at least he is not the one rubbing down the torpedo...he kind of makes me unconfortable... 

[PSP]
Members
6,039 posts
8,582 battles
1 hour ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Well....at least he is not the one rubbing down the torpedo...he kind of makes me unconfortable... 

That guy reminds me of those shots of people "working" that you see in company brochures. Quite obviously someone was filming him and his chief told him to look busy. Not having an actual cleaning rag on hand he just went through the motions.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this