Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DoomTrooperz

Clan search

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFK]
Members
1 post
476 battles

Afternoon

Just started out but would like to get access to the clan benefits and farm plenty of oil obvs :) 

Think ive got a pretty good understanding of the game, happy to use discord and divs always welcome. 

This is me currently https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1032105583,DoomTrooperz/ 

Cheers

[TBW]
Members
6,592 posts
12,435 battles
26 minutes ago, DoomTrooperz said:

Afternoon

Just started out but would like to get access to the clan benefits and farm plenty of oil obvs :) 

Think ive got a pretty good understanding of the game, happy to use discord and divs always welcome. 

This is me currently https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1032105583,DoomTrooperz/ 

Cheers

You can join our clan for benefits but if you are looking for a competitive Clan, you will have to look further. We have a Teamspeak channel if you wish to converse and play with us.  Teamspeak covers many games. Most of our members just play solo, No Hate or animosity if you leave and join another Clan. TBW The Black Watch is the Clan name.

[RNG]
Members
51 posts
7,161 battles

Doom, level up a cruiser line or a DD line along with a BB line if you want to take part in Clan Battles.  Not much room for BBs in CBs eh.  

[TRG]
Members
57 posts
12,453 battles

Hello. I am the Commander of The iron Guard. We are a Mature clan that is going through a few changes. I would welcome you because you said you would be happy to division up. I removed several Members for being in a clique. They would not associate with other memebers. I will not tolerate that. We have fun and talk crapbut we are competitive when need be. Check us out.

Sign in to follow this