You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IAF_NASTY

Kitakaze build ?

5 comments in this topic

[TF16B]
Members
185 posts
9,439 battles

I kept IFHE on my captain from the Akizuki as well as SI,SE,LS,CE, what would your 19 pointer have? I am debating if AFT is worth it tia 

[HYDRO]
Members
1,823 posts
3,942 battles

Haven't had the chance to play and get my Kitakaze yet but I would pick a similar build as my Akizuki. PT, LS, AR, SE, CE, IFHE. For the final 3 pointer I am torn between DE and SI.

As for AFT, Flamu did a video with Harugumo as a pure gunboat, ignoring CE completely. 

[RKLES]
Members
7,507 posts
9,538 battles
33 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Haven't had the chance to play and get my Kitakaze yet but I would pick a similar build as my Akizuki. PT, LS, AR, SE, CE, IFHE. For the final 3 pointer I am torn between DE and SI.

As for AFT, Flamu did a video with Harugumo as a pure gunboat, ignoring CE completely. 

Yeah think it can go beyond 15km gun range with AFT, possibly farther depending if there is equipment upgrade for extending gun range or not.

[ES]
[ES]
Members
2 posts
6,141 battles

Keep in mind that the Kitikaze still had a 5.8 concealment with CE. While not awesome, it is still in like with other t10 dd’s. The reason it makes sense to for go CE on  Harogumo is because concealment is still over 6km so every dad will put spot you with the exception on the Khaba.

I am keeping my same build that I had on the Akizuki and then switch to pure gun boat when I get Harogumo.

Members
74 posts
10,655 battles

For max damage use IFHE, BFT, DE.

BFT is guaranteed 10% more damage, but DE gives you 33% (4% to 6%) more fires & is a wild card that could pay off +30k more damage.

Faster reload in Upgrade #6 gives you 12% more damage, Range upgrade opens up more targets.

My Kita Cmdr Yamamoto* has PT, PM*, AR, LS, SE, BFT, DE, IFHE.

Using Reload in #6 slot/ Range Upgrade for my Harugumo.

She's not nimble enough for me to reliably evade close encounter torps, so I settle for 6.8k concealment & sail in front of CLs.

Edited by teleStraightShooter