You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hawkeye_118

Eagles/Sharks Loyalty points

13 comments in this topic

[JCMNR]
Members
3 posts
3,853 battles

What happened to the points?  When the competition ended the points were gone.  Didn't know that would happen.  Lost them all.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,762 posts
7,686 battles
4 minutes ago, Hawkeye_118 said:

What happened to the points?  When the competition ended the points were gone.  Didn't know that would happen.  Lost them all.

I traded all my 100 tokens in for boxes about 2 hours before the deadline.. yes there was a deadline and yours are now turned into credits .. but other than the 450 coal in each crate ... they suck

• Cool 1

[55TH]
Beta Testers
628 posts
3,286 battles
3 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I traded all my 100 tokens in for boxes about 2 hours before the deadline.. yes there was a deadline and yours are now turned into credits .. but other than the 450 coal in each crate ... they suck

Yeah, the Shark camo and dragon flags totally suck.  /s

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles
2 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Wasn't there supposed to be Dasha rewards for being on the Eagles?

Only if eagles win but never won, shark always won till end.

Edited by Humility925

[ARRGG]
Members
4,762 posts
7,686 battles
1 minute ago, Gasboy said:

Yeah, the Shark camo and dragon flags totally suck.  /s

All flags in the boxes I bought are related to XP or credits.. non for battle .. 2 dragon flags .. woopee!

during the comp. many of the crates contained battle flags as for Camo ... I got enough Camo to last a lifetime already 

[55TH]
Beta Testers
628 posts
3,286 battles
2 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

All flags in the boxes I bought are related to XP or credits.. non for battle .. 2 dragon flags .. woopee!

during the comp. many of the crates contained battle flags as for Camo ... I got enough Camo to last a lifetime already 

*shrug*  It is random, after all.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,834 posts
3,944 battles
12 minutes ago, _Starbuck said:

Who won? I wasn't paying much attention.

Sharks, every single day of the event, even with modifiers stacked against them.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,762 posts
7,686 battles
Just now, Gasboy said:

*shrug*  It is random, after all.

True it is random but me thinks that to go from battle flags during comp to 0 battle flags after is not random ... but fixed .. of course I could buy them with my won coal but not a lot there ..and I believe yea gotta pay to fly XP flags on tier ships.. oh the inhumanity of it all

[ARGSY]
Members
7,130 posts
4,851 battles
25 minutes ago, Hawkeye_118 said:

What happened to the points?  When the competition ended the points were gone.  Didn't know that would happen. 

:Smile_facepalm:

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to feel sympathy for people in your situation.

Do people not go at all to the main website? If they do, do they just fixate on the ultimate rewards and completely ignore the conditions? Do they really spend FOUR ENTIRE WEEKS not knowing the small details?

The ONLY place where WG screwed up here was in pulling the crates a day early. That's on them. But not using up loyalty tokens etc. before the new patch dropped? That's on the people who failed to do so.

PROTIP: THE CURRENT ANNIVERSARY EVENT ENDS WITH THE RELEASE OF PATCH 0.7.9 IN FOUR WEEKS. IF YOU DO NOT SPEND/REDEEM ALL YOUR OBTAINED ANNIVERSARY TOKENS BY THEN, THEY WILL BE CONVERTED TO CREDITS.

There, it's been said. Don't let me catch any of you back here in four weeks whining that you missed out on your Dashas and Space Captains. You've been warned.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[TBOW]
Members
236 posts
2,385 battles

I’m pretty sure they got converted to credits but I bought the flags of each and spent the rest in containers, didn’t get anything usefull

Community Department
2,203 posts
542 battles
36 minutes ago, Hawkeye_118 said:

They were converted to credits. As was mentioned in GO NAVY! Competition Rules on the Portal. 
_dwD9-eYJwM.jpg
We placed this info even before the event was started. 
Thank you for reply. I close this topic.