You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TP152

ARP Captains and Ships with last upgrade

12 comments in this topic

[PZM]
Members
13 posts
10,925 battles

It seems the last upgrade swapped my "normal" captains out of some of my ships and replaced them with ARP captains and I seem to have lost the ARP filter setting for showing my ships in port, I don't want to see my ARP ships.

How do I get my "normal" captains back into my ships and has the ARP filter been moved somewhere else now?

[HCH]
[HCH]
Beta Testers
882 posts
7,417 battles

Should be either in the menu settings, or a small cog symbol near the ship carousel that has additional settings.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,764 posts
7,709 battles

The ARP Captains still show up in my port also even though I sold my ARP ships some time ago .. that was a good day

I just hope that Wows does not go down that road of cartoon ships but unfortunately they seem to be leaning that way

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,145 posts
13,521 battles

Click on the gears at lower right and go through the menu steps when you find ARP click the eye or unclick the eye to on or off. By the way get over it Day Glo Ships big deal They were free and function just the same as any other IJN ship with near premium ship benefits!

[SAA]
Members
913 posts
28,025 battles

Just gona sell them off and get them out of my game, then ill shoot the captains.  Cant stand that cartoon crap.

[HSD]
Members
321 posts
9,804 battles

In the new Update, all content is divided into three categories: special ships (from game events), historical ships, and custom ships.

• The first category, special ships, allows the configuration and display of decorative, space and Halloween camouflages. The decorative camouflage section offers special permanent camouflages for Dunkerque ("Fleur d'acier"), Richelieu ("The Maid of Orleans" and "The Republic"), Gascogne ("The Maid of Orleans" and "The Republic"), Stalingrad ("War Paint"), Cleveland ("Freedom"), Baltimore ("Freedom"), Des Moines ("Freedom"), Salem ("Freedom"), and Worcester ("Sharks" and "Eagles").
  • The Historical Ships category contains two sections named "Imitation" and "Painting". Camouflage patterns from the Imitation section: Scharnhorst ("Arctic"), Bismarck ("The Last Conquest" and "From the Bottom of the Ocean"), Z-23 ("From the Bottom of the Ocean"), Hood ("The Last Conquest" and "From the Bottom of the Ocean"), Duke of York ("Arctic"), and Edinburgh ("Arctic"). The Painting section offers the following camos: Varyag ("Pacific Squadron") and Normandie ("Ocean Liner").
  • In the "Custom Ships" category, you can disable the display of special Azur Lane, Arpeggio, High School Fleet, Dragon, and Makoto Kobayashi Signature series camouflages.
  • Once any of the categories is disabled, Commanders from that category will be displayed as standard Commanders assigned to special ships.
Edited by Meatshield_No13

[FOXEH]
Members
3,425 posts
12,831 battles

I find it interesting how I have the ARP ships in my port after the patch when I sold them months ago. Has to be a port bug. Probably won't be there when I next login.

If they are then I'll get some more credits selling them off again...

[PZM]
Members
13 posts
10,925 battles

Thanks everyone, just made 20 million credits selling all my ARP ships and thank god I could get rid of a freaking teddy bear as my Kongo captain.....I really think they need to split the game by age categories for many reasons, login to WoW for under 21, under 30, over 30 and over 50....

Members
19,030 posts
5,347 battles
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:18 AM, MasterofGladness said:

I don't care what captains they have I just don't want to see them in my port and now none of the options make them go away.

Sell the ships, retrain the captains. Done and done.

Members
19,030 posts
5,347 battles
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Turbotush said:

Just gona sell them off and get them out of my game, then ill shoot the captains.  Cant stand that cartoon crap.

The captains are great for retraining to IJN ships. I filled in all the blanks from moving captains up with 10-point captains. (Finally! CE on my Tenryu lol)

Members
19,030 posts
5,347 battles
18 hours ago, TP152 said:

Thanks everyone, just made 20 million credits selling all my ARP ships and thank god I could get rid of a freaking teddy bear as my Kongo captain.....I really think they need to split the game by age categories for many reasons, login to WoW for under 21, under 30, over 30 and over 50....

Lol that wouldn't do anything, anime fans are of all ages....

• Cool 1