Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Need More currency in game

5 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles

Hi All

At first i thought this was a bad idea but now I'm not so certain maybe WG is on to something here so i thought i would put my two cents on this great new venture capital trading scheme.

So here is list of things that may help bolster the WOWS economy

Ships biscuits Image result for ships biscuits  by the Tin, always handy to have when your sitting on the bow feeling hungry and your ship is sinking stern first.

Salted pork  image.jpeg.6d81be1fc4da7f56476c95a415782903.jpeg by the  kilo, a old sea dogs fav food you need that salt taste in your mouth so you can spray the enemy after a loss.

Burgoo Image result for BURGOOby the barrel a Royal Navy fav  know wonder there HE can Burn ships to the water line so quick. 

Rum image.jpeg.2c60dce3f406004903c1e3d6cb3b5b8d.jpegby the barrel , what sailor wouldn't drink this after a complete curb stomping of a potato team.

Vodka image.jpeg.f52e4857d4a56d536f6a7798032b4913.jpeg  by the box, for the comrades as they listen to the political commissar's speech about Uncle Joe Stalin.

premium vodka  Image result for carton of vodkaby the box, for comrades lucky enough to get a Stalinumgrad this will help get a special camo.

Bacon Image result for a side of hogby the side, yes bacon is a must as a currency in this game everybody loves bacon.

Yes after exhaustive research on all things maritime theses commodities  are best suited for this game and would make a wonderful addition along with other arsenal currencies.

regards    

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Members
891 posts
10,383 battles

I agree WG dropped the ball by not including your list TM, but let me be the first to say it:

Nerf the Premium Vodka!!

Members
2,350 posts
1,062 battles
8 minutes ago, cmdr_bigdog said:

Great list but you missed one. Potatoes...

Players already use them as currency (generators).

[POP]
Members
5 posts
6,406 battles

Excellent ideas all.

In the clan port, we should also have the option of building a brothel. The brothel would increase experience points, naturally, but cost the player silver in exchange. It would be one more place to use excess oil.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this