Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

TK panelty - co op battles

9 comments in this topic

Members
822 posts
6,193 battles

i was unfortunatley enough to have incurred TK panelty, forced to play co-op battles (in game 1, i was shooting an enemy ship and there was a ship nearby and i accidently shot it, so i became pink. In game 2, I launched torps and accidently hit a friendly DD in the path).

So now i ahve 12 games of Co-op i msut suffer thru. My question is, can i join and instant quit ?

Edited by _Dracarys
  • Bad 1

[WOLF5]
Members
327 posts
5,993 battles

don't sweat it.  Grab a bunch of fast low level ships, play coop. At the start, go full speed and keep firing even if there is no enemy.  It will attract the bots.   Charge one when you see it and ram it.  Exit, rinse and repeat.

Quitting before battle is over will incur additional penalty so ramming is best. you can quit once your ship is sunk.

Use fast ships so that other players cannot troll and bump you.

Edited by bigbearbeear

Members
822 posts
6,193 battles
Just now, bigbearbeear said:

don't sweat it.  Grab a bunch of fast low level ships, play coop. At the start, go full speed and keep firing even if there is no enemy.  It will attract the bots.   Charge one when you see it and ram it.  Exit, rinse and repeat.

Quitting before battle is over will incur additional penalty so ramming is best.

i see, thanks!

[BIAS]
Alpha Tester
326 posts
10,148 battles
21 minutes ago, _Dracarys said:

i was unfortunatley enough to have incurred TK panelty, forced to play co-op battles (in game 1, i was shooting an enemy ship and there was a ship nearby and i accidently shot it, so i became pink. In game 2, I launched torps and accidently hit a friendly DD in the path).

So now i ahve 12 games of Co-op i msut suffer thru. My question is, can i join and instant quit ?

Given that I have witnessed you attempt to teamkill people who have loaded in late in an effort to "teach them not to be AFK again", it is somehow not surprising to me that you're attempting to take a shortcut on your punishment.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,684 posts
9,790 battles

What I general do when "pink" is to go into Coop and just have fun. None of this hiding behind islands or other such cat and mouse. I charge into a cap and get into a whirling brawl with any ships I find there. I usually end up sinking two or three, the last one by ramming. It's then up to the team to sink the rest because I'm out to Port and into another Coop in another ship.

Edited by Snargfargle

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,598 posts
10,056 battles
41 minutes ago, bigbearbeear said:

Quitting before battle is over will incur additional penalty so ramming is best. you can quit once your ship is sunk.

Specify...    RAM THE RED ONES...    lol

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Members
288 posts
7,995 battles

So you got pink by shooting a friendly then proceeded to in the very next game torp an ally?

I'll pray for you.

Do :Smile_child: Not :crab: Torp :fish_panic: From :cap_viking: Behind :cap_horn: Teammates

Sign in to follow this