Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TornadoADV

Anybody else having problems with AL Camo?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

325
[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,160 posts

I can only see the Enterprise AL camo for purchase in-game. Is anybody able to see the AL camos for the other ships? :Smile_ohmy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,689 posts
3,707 battles

I'm hoping for a bundle with all the AL collab camo... bundled togather in a one package, available t buy from the in-game Premium Shop, hopefully with some discount. LOL.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
768
[POD]
Beta Testers
3,054 posts
4,719 battles

i just want the dammed enterprise,WG can't prevent me from getting it just because they trashed the CV gameplay.

Edited by Cruxdei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,689 posts
3,707 battles
5 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

i just want the dammed enterprise,WG can't prevent me from getting it just because they trashed the CV gameplay.

I don't even have Enterprise, but I still want it, lol.

I'm sure she'll come back to the shop... someday... right? Right? RIGHT?? :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
768
[POD]
Beta Testers
3,054 posts
4,719 battles
2 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I don't even have Enterprise, but I still want it, lol.

I'm sure she'll come back to the shop... someday... right? Right? RIGHT?? :Smile_sad:

unless the camos can stay for a long time,like the HSF ships in the prem shop,i can tolerate it until the cv rework.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,909 posts
5,692 battles
28 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I'm hoping for a bundle with all the AL collab camo... bundled togather in a one package, available t buy from the in-game Premium Shop, hopefully with some discount. LOL.

I would get the Enterprise camo, but alas, I don't have Enterprise. Shame WG won't sell it either....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×