You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

Tempted by the new camo for Scharnhorst...

32 comments in this topic

Members
1,174 posts
3,153 battles

I'm thinking maybe the shark one for Scharny, and one for Atago (i need one more collection item to unlock the customization so I'll wait). I don't know tho, they aren't special. Just the same bonuses. 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,836 posts
6,973 battles

I got this one, and it's glorious

tI4QUk0.jpg

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
219 posts
10,733 battles

Wow, the second one is really neat.   That looks cool,  but I don't have the Scharn or have plans to go anywhere in the German BB line.

[FART]
Members
127 posts
5,088 battles

Bought the sharky one myself. I I couldn't resist how mean that sucker looks charging into battle! 

[-WPG-]
Members
968 posts
3,878 battles
47 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I'm thinking maybe the shark one for Scharny, and one for Atago (i need one more collection item to unlock the customization so I'll wait). I don't know tho, they aren't special. Just the same bonuses. 

Agree. Even if they added another small bonus to it like +3% credits or free xp it would help people rationalize spending the money. I like the Sharkhorse camo but not forking any money on it. 

• Cool 2

[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,210 battles
25 minutes ago, PtooieBoat said:

Wow, the second one is really neat.   That looks cool,  but I don't have the Scharn or have plans to go anywhere in the German BB line.

Don't let that deter you (unless you like premiums primarily as captain trainers).  Scharn is not a typical German BB, but more like a swiss army knife battlecruiser with torps.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,249 posts
4,942 battles
54 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

This one looks like its gonna eat a DD any second:

VtRVl8P.jpg

Or just strap a DD to your sides?

TaEpsRA.jpg

I like them..what do ya'all think? Anyone buy them yet? 

They both look really cool.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,729 posts
3,737 battles

No need to be "tempted."

Just do it. You know you want it. It looks so kewl, you must have it painted on your Shiny Horse.

Just close your eyes, and click on that "Purchase" button. You'll never regret it, I promise (not, lol).

It's also on a discount. So just let your feelings and emotions fill you, and guide your hands and fingers to the glory of super awesome camo.

(Gawd, I don't even know wut I'm saying here, lel) :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles
4 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

No need to be "tempted."

Just do it. You know you want it. It looks so kewl, you must have it painted on your Shiny Horse.

Just close your eyes, and click on that "Purchase" button. You'll never regret it, I promise (not, lol).

It's also on a discount. So just let your feelings and emotions fill you, and guide your hands and fingers to the glory of super awesome camo.

(Gawd, I don't even know wut I'm saying here, lel) 

Ok, Palpatine. :)

These are tempting. Hell, even the Duke of York camos got my attention.  (don't even have the ship since I missed some of the mission weeks)

[1-]
Members
579 posts
3,361 battles

I'm the most tempted by the Atago's Special coat. Although I wonder if this will always be available for sale, or it will be taken down after the anniversary event?

worldofwarships 2018-08-22 23-38-21-76.jpg

worldofwarships 2018-08-22 23-39-18-70.jpg

worldofwarships 2018-08-22 23-39-31-18.jpg

worldofwarships 2018-08-22 23-41-11-93.jpg

Beta Testers
420 posts
9,675 battles
58 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Arctic Scharnhorst is best Scharnhorst. No need for these additional camo's if you have that one.

Aint that the truth!

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,729 posts
3,737 battles
2 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Arctic Scharnhorst is best Scharnhorst. No need for these additional camo's if you have that one.

I would agree...

... but the other camo is only 1000 doubloons, while the arctic one is 2500. So I bought the "RAWR shark face" camo instead. :Smile_teethhappy:

[BBICT]
Members
3,497 posts
3,717 battles
7 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

No need to be "tempted."

(Gawd, I don't even know wut I'm saying here, lel) :Smile_teethhappy:

You sound like my 12 year old self's voice that I still listen to once in awhile, LOL... 

Members
113 posts
3,982 battles
9 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I would agree...

... but the other camo is only 1000 doubloons, while the arctic one is 2500. So I bought the "RAWR shark face" camo instead. :Smile_teethhappy:

Where can you get the arctic camo for the Scharnhorst ?  Missed that one.

[ICBM]
Members
389 posts
8,871 battles
13 hours ago, PtooieBoat said:

Agreed. Sharky doesn't do it for me.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,729 posts
3,737 battles
37 minutes ago, Colonel_Lonewolf said:

Where can you get the arctic camo for the Scharnhorst ?  Missed that one.

It's in the in-game External tab, under the Camo section. It's currently half off at 2500 doubloons.

[SIM]
Members
2,665 posts
4,423 battles

I really wanted that Magnus-S camo for the Tirpitz, but the Free XP boosting holiday camo for it is just too good not to use. 

[1-]
Members
579 posts
3,361 battles

I was so tempted by it that I have spent the 1,000 doubloons and bought it. Useless crap.. I know.:Smile_hiding:

Untitled.png

Members
113 posts
3,982 battles
On 8/23/2018 at 12:28 PM, Blorgh2017 said:

It's in the in-game External tab, under the Camo section. It's currently half off at 2500 doubloons.

Thanks

[TDRB]
Members
1,311 posts
5,007 battles

Navies around the world tried some wild real world camos. I can't get into these "kiddie" camos WG comes up with. I do like boost in XP & credits they provide but I'd rather have the standard camo. But its your ship,  camo it however you like.