You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Got a question about ranked battles

6 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
Members
1,009 posts
2,260 battles

So since I got rank 15 last season, I will start out at like rank 18 (or whatever), but do I get rewards for all the previous ranks? I assume so, but when doe that apply? When I first log in?

[PVE]
Members
10,841 posts
7,979 battles
6 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

So since I got rank 15 last season, I will start out at like rank 18 (or whatever), but do I get rewards for all the previous ranks? I assume so, but when doe that apply? When I first log in?

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/ranked-10/

Bonus Stars for the Previous Season
According to the established tradition, all of your achievements from the previous season will be accounted for, so you won't be starting from scratch. Depending on the rank you achieved in the previous season, you will be issued a certain number of bonus stars. You can receive a maximum of 22 stars. If you achieved Rank 1 in the previous season, you will start the new season from Rank 13. Rewards issued for the preceding ranks will be added to your account automatically.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,142 posts
11,546 battles
9 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

after one battle in ranked you get the reward (at least was that in last seasons)

[PVE]
Members
10,841 posts
7,979 battles
Just now, _1204_ said:

Oh jeez. Read more type less I guess. Thanks man!

You are welcome. :Smile_teethhappy:

[TNG]
Members
998 posts
12,675 battles

yes you get all the rewards for the ranked skipped after you play 1 ranked game