You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SpeedingBus

Anniversary Captain nation locked

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,198 posts
2,723 battles

Why are these space captains locked to a nation because I am sure the lizard people will join the  future american space force and a robotic dolphin is clearly Japanese. Its pretty disappointing to see this completely kills my motivation to earn any of captains since they are tied to nations I don't play but I like the design.

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
10,784 posts
7,940 battles
13 minutes ago, SpeedingBus said:

Why are these space captains locked to a nation because I am sure the lizard people will join the  future american space force and a robotic dolphin is clearly Japanese. Its pretty disappointing to see this completely kills my motivation to earn any of captains since they are tied to nations I don't play but I like the design.

I would guess because the space captains came with a particular nations T10 that was redid for Space Battles. I don't remember who was who, so can not confirm.

[PVE]
Members
10,784 posts
7,940 battles

The number of captains for each nation match up with the number of that nations ships in Space Battles.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Space_Battles

Available Ships

Only nine (9) ships are available in this mode; all are re-skinned variants of the following Tier X ships:

Spaceships and their commanders are credited to players' accounts after completing a simple mission. Players that win a battle in a Tier VI-X cruiser will be awarded four ships: Galaxy (Des Moines), Aurora (Moskva), Norma (Minotaur), and Zaya (Zao). For victory in a Tier VI-X destroyer, captains receive Blue Aster (Z-52) and FlyFire (Gearing). The mighty Alldestroyer (Großer Kurfürst), beautiful Paris (République), and elegant Hellcarrier (Hakuryu) will become available to players who win in a Tier VI-X battleship or aircraft carrier, respectively.

R16THiA.jpg

Edited by Kizarvexis