Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

Rank 15+

5 comments in this topic

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,276 battles

Just saw the post on the new ranked season and I’m a little disappointed. I have been short on credits for a while and was hoping to run the Massachusetts a good bit in ranked but I just found out if you were above rank 9 you start out in irrevocable tier 10’s. Oh well.

Anyone miss tier 8 ranked and tier 10 clan battles? I liked having the 2 separate ranks and having a solid tier 8 only MM that I could play.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[ARGSY]
Members
7,055 posts
4,803 battles
6 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Just saw the post on the new ranked season and I’m a little disappointed. I have been short on credits for a while and was hoping to run the Massachusetts a good bit in ranked but I just found out if you were above rank 9 you start out in irrevocable tier 10’s. Oh well.

Anyone miss tier 8 ranked and tier 10 clan battles? I liked having the 2 separate ranks and having a solid tier 8 only MM that I could play.

I'm with you all the way on this one. If you're going to have T10 in Ranked, keep it at Rank 5 or above if at all.

3 minutes ago, Preteen said:

Just play Stalingrad in ranked, it prints mad credits too.

But first you must obtain Stalingrad, and that's not exactly easy.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,276 battles
48 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Imagine if you didn't have any TX OP. You would be locked out of Ranked because you hit Rank 10 last season :cap_old:.

In order to reach the tier 10 ranked you’d need a tier 10... rank 9 required a tier 10 to achieve. Also I was locked out for a while last ranked until I managed to grind out the Des Moines.

Sign in to follow this