Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

Question about new Jolly Roger flag

10 comments in this topic

Members
822 posts
6,193 battles

Question: If i achieve rank 1 this season, and receive the new jolly roger flag, will I lose my previous Jolly Roger flag (first time achieved last season)? or will i have both flags?

reason I am asking is because the new jolly roger flag is really ugly and does not look nearly as cool. I may not attempt rank 1 if I will lose my old flag...

[HINON]
Supertester
19,640 posts
13,211 battles

You won't lose flags.

[OO7]
Members
3,307 posts
9,766 battles

I'm impressed that they finally stopped giving the flag design for ranked to the summer intern to copy paste, but that flag seriously looks like garbage. OUt of the hundreds of pirate flags to sue, this is what they come up with?

Pointy potato with teeth

Edited by Ducky_shot

Members
1,724 posts
7,424 battles

So, I just read this bit on official site

This season will be the last one in which you can receive the Jolly Roger flag as a reward for reaching Rank 1. Future seasons will see it replaced by other commemorative rewards.

What happened?  Is this flag going to be retired permanently?  I own one, and I find it to be the cleanest design among all pirate flags, but I wonder why the decision was made to remove it.  Will it be attainable in some other manner, for resources perhaps?

[OO7]
Members
3,307 posts
9,766 battles
6 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

So, I just read this bit on official site

What happened?  Is this flag going to be retired permanently?  I own one, and I find it to be the cleanest design among all pirate flags, but I wonder why the decision was made to remove it.  Will it be attainable in some other manner, for resources perhaps?

image.thumb.png.721a2e5b0c571125dd2bfd3c970c9a79.png

Read: useless emblems, if you already have a favorite emblem.

[5IN]
Members
1,849 posts
8,602 battles

I've never ranked out, but always tried because I wanted a true Jolly Roger flag.  This new one is meh.  

B

Members
1,724 posts
7,424 battles
57 minutes ago, bassmasta76 said:

I've never ranked out, but always tried because I wanted a true Jolly Roger flag.  This new one is meh.  

B

Where do you guys see this new flag?  I must have missed some news page...

Members
1,724 posts
7,424 battles

Oh, this little gem here?  Is there any story that explains why they swapped the old design, or maybe this is just some mistake?

O9nnvlq.jpg

Sign in to follow this