You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Last_Frontier

Anniversary Toekns?

6 comments in this topic

Members
126 posts
4,292 battles

OK I have played a number of different modes this morning from operations to random and I have yet to even see one of these anniversary boxes. I did complete one of the daily missions but saw nothing from that.

How do I get tokens??

Thanks

• Boring 1

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,536 posts
3,588 battles

I don't think the tokens or Anniversary Collection is live yet (double-checked, it isn't until the 24th). Just the shop to give players an idea of what they would like to grind towards. For that matter, their Premium Shop hasn't been updated to have the Anniversary Crates or the Azur Lane camouflage either.

Edited by YamatoA150

[PVE]
Members
10,854 posts
7,982 battles
4 minutes ago, The_Last_Frontier said:

OK I have played a number of different modes this morning from operations to random and I have yet to even see one of these anniversary boxes. I did complete one of the daily missions but saw nothing from that.

How do I get tokens??

Thanks

Hasn't started yet. Starts Aug 24th.

The Arsenal: Anniversary Section

3361fd72-a52f-11e8-9a0d-d89d6715223c.pngWelcome to the Anniversary section of the Arsenal. Here you can spend the World of Warships Anniversary tokens you obtain during our celebrations. You will find these tokens in containers dedicated to the World of Warships Anniversary. These will be available when completing daily combat missions, accessible between August 24 and September 19.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-078-wows-birthday/

Ninja'd

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
126 posts
4,292 battles

OK thanks everyone. Had not seen the news update and was posting fast figuring I would have an answer before I returned from picking up lunch.

Just figured it was active being the update this morning now makes full sense why this morning I was not getting anything!

Edited by The_Last_Frontier

Members
126 posts
4,292 battles
1 hour ago, YamatoA150 said:

I don't think the tokens or Anniversary Collection is live yet (double-checked, it isn't until the 24th). Just the shop to give players an idea of what they would like to grind towards. For that matter, their Premium Shop hasn't been updated to have the Anniversary Crates or the Azur Lane camouflage either.

Yeah I noticed that also that premium did not have any items yet as I checked thinking I might have to get some there.