Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

That Pin-up video had me wondering...

3 comments in this topic

Members
1,035 posts
13,249 battles

Here in the USA we have a term used for an action between a man and a woman that we call Russian.

I wonder what the Russians call it. Much like the old joke about there being no Chinese food in China because they just call it food.

Also for you world travelers in our group is the term Russian used any where else for this particular act or is it just an American thing.

In any case when a company produces a video that functions as well as a little blue pill they must be expecting these kind of off topic off colored posts.

[TBW]
Members
6,592 posts
12,435 battles
18 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

Here in the USA we have a term used for an action between a man and a woman that we call Russian.

I wonder what the Russians call it. Much like the old joke about there being no Chinese food in China because they just call it food.

Also for you world travelers in our group is the term Russian used any where else for this particular act or is it just an American thing.

Are you referring to this?

41bWhV3R-OL.jpg.243bb7a24734dc7b819573d4f60f7608.jpgindex.jpg.847738ed91628c59c08f617d24ace55c.jpg

Members
1,035 posts
13,249 battles
12 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Are you referring to this?

I don't know where the game is from but that's not the Russian I've grown up with and I would have thought that anything called American would be more like the English.

Besides that who said anything about sex... :Smile_hiding: see what kind of thinking those videos create. :Smile_ohmy:

Sign in to follow this