Dimitri_Rudov

The lendary ghost shells

14 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles

so of you look at the video linked you will see no shells touching me and this massachusset is getting the kill

sorry for the previous folder download I did put it on youtube

Edited by Dimitri_Rudov

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles
15 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

That link wants to download to my compu so forget that pal

sorry for the previous folder download I did put it on youtube

[OPG]
Supertester
1,974 posts
10,878 battles

Keep your eyes on these little shells right here denoted by the red arrow, they impact where the green arrow shows

hit.thumb.jpg.7ee5227f518536a225867318929add0c.jpg

bpkqgc.jpg.acbb14d3ce9e74ec630efe5cb71fa1a4.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles
1 hour ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Keep your eyes on these little shells right here denoted by the red arrow, they impact where the green arrow shows

hit.thumb.jpg.7ee5227f518536a225867318929add0c.jpg

bpkqgc.jpg.acbb14d3ce9e74ec630efe5cb71fa1a4.jpg

ok so you are telling me those little shells remove me 4k hp? no the kills has been done by main gun not secondaries ;)

[OPG]
Supertester
1,974 posts
10,878 battles
12 minutes ago, Dimitri_Rudov said:

ok so you are telling me those little shells remove me 4k hp? no the kills has been done by main gun not secondaries ;)

Those are AP shells (blue), the Mass secondaries shoot HE.   So those are main battery.  They are 'smaller' because of the angle of travel from camera perspective.   If you look at them from a different angle they should show the same size and brightness as the higher angle of approach shells do.  At the hp you were out a single pen would have killed you.  So nothing unusual.

• Cool 3

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles

OK  do me a favor. watch the video again! and look at how am I dead MAIN GUN. stop if you try to make me wrong the video talk by itself.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,974 posts
10,878 battles

Yes, they are main battery, that is what I said.  The video shows you were killed by main battery and the shells that hit you are blue (aka AP).  Since the Mass shot them and since the Mass secondaries shoot HE, then these blue shells coming at you were his Main Battery shells.

In other words two main battery shells can clearly be seen flying towards your ship and hitting you, just behind your main smoke stack and behind your rear turret.

• Cool 3

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles
59 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Yes, they are main battery, that is what I said.  The video shows you were killed by main battery and the shells that hit you are blue (aka AP).  Since the Mass shot them and since the Mass secondaries shoot HE, then these blue shells coming at you were his Main Battery shells.

In other words two main battery shells can clearly be seen flying towards your ship and hitting you, just behind your main smoke stack and behind your rear turret.

6 shells from main gun battery none hits me only secondaries looks like you need glasses. In the original video we clearly see the 6 splashes from main battery.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,974 posts
10,878 battles
1 hour ago, Dimitri_Rudov said:

6 shells from main gun battery none hits me only secondaries looks like you need glasses. In the original video we clearly see the 6 splashes from main battery.

Blue shell hit you, blue is AP, Mass does not have AP secondaries.   So how do you come to the conclusion that it is a secondary?

• Cool 2

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles

Blue shell hit you, blue is AP, Mass does not have AP secondaries.   So how do you come to the conclusion that it is a secondary?

Look at 7:30 you will see your HE does look white

• Cool 1

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Members
74 posts
10,443 battles

So the shells hitting me IS secondaries no hits received from main battery

• Cool 1

[OPG]
Supertester
1,974 posts
10,878 battles
13 hours ago, Dimitri_Rudov said:

So the shells hitting me IS secondaries no hits received from main battery

Hmmm good point, I was looking at the start of the vid and saw the other secondaries that were clearly HE.  The lower angled ones clearly are white and could be confused with the blue AP.   Watching it again and focusing on his MB turrets, I see 6 shells fired.   Tracking each of the 6 I noticed that you HP drops by a fraction for each of the 2 hits I noted (so yes likely secondaries), but when the HP drops to zero there is a tiny explosion starting on your starboard side amidships.   Going frame by frame there is an AP shell coming from the Mass's main battery turret shot that clipped you there.

hit.thumb.jpg.119931a0781b854a6d6f0e10f7315890.jpg

• Cool 2