Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ProfesssorRoadkill

Azur Lane Camo Availability

9 comments in this topic

Members
23 posts
8,988 battles

From the patch notes:
"The following Azur Lane series camouflages have been added: Hipper, Cleveland, Hood, Nelson, and Enterprise. These camos will be available for purchase in the Premium Shop."

While looking through my ships today, I noticed that Enterprise's Azur Lane camo is available for purchase for 5000 doubloons in the client. I didn't see any Azur Lane camos for Nelson, Hood, or Cleveland. I can't check Hipper since I don't have one at the moment.

I'm not seeing anything related to Azur Lane in the Premium Shop at the moment.

Is Enterprise's camo availability a mistake? I was expecting the camos to only be available in the Premium Shop.

Edited by ProfesssorRoadkill
  • Cool 1

[KNTI2]
Members
800 posts
4,675 battles
5 minutes ago, Invader_Zim33 said:

no info yet?

Evidently it's available for 5k doubloons but only if you already have the Enterprise; it's an in-game Exterior upgrade only currently.

It would be better if it were a separate purchase so that you could reserve the skin for when the actual Enterprise is available for purchase.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles
4 minutes ago, NATOMarksman said:

Evidently it's available for 5k doubloons but only if you already have the Enterprise; it's an in-game Exterior upgrade only currently.

It would be better if it were a separate purchase so that you could reserve the skin for when the actual Enterprise is available for purchase.

It depends if it's a "here to stay" camo. IIRC, the HSF camo for Harekaze and Musashi are still currently available for them outside of their "events" 

[DD214]
Beta Testers
21 posts
On 8/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, NATOMarksman said:

how about the rest of them? I was hoping to buy the camo for the Hipper so I can start grinding the Roon with it instead of waisting camos. I see all the other camos that were in the briefing but still no AL camos except the Enterprise.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
694 posts
5,668 battles

same here, and i really wanted the cammo for hipper.... but can only find enterprise

Sign in to follow this