You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SaltTrooper

Stuck at Battle Start splash screen, 6 game penalty

4 comments in this topic

Members
36 posts
1,481 battles

Game updated. Went to play a game by clicking on the red 'BATTLE' button. Splash screen opened but didn't go into battle - just stayed at the splash screen. I could see the progress of my teams ships in the Battle splash screen (mission tab)! Restarted the game a few times hoping it would fix it. Nope.

Restarted Game. Dialogue Box > Settings > Check Game Integrity, which started a 4GB download.

Restart game to find I have a 6 game penalty for leaving the game. There was no game!

No Texas 01.jpg

No Texas 02.jpg

No Texas 03.jpg

No Texas 04.jpg

Edited by SaltTrooper
modify incident

[TBW]
Members
6,592 posts
12,435 battles

@SaltTrooperYou need credits to repair your ships maybe. Either sell some stuff from your inventory, or play a lower tier ship to earn some credits. This is only a guess because of the lack of info in your post. The Texas should show up after your first tier 6 battle.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
36 posts
1,481 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

@SaltTrooperYou need credits to repair your ships maybe. Either sell some stuff from your inventory, or play a lower tier ship to earn some credits. This is only a guess because of the lack of info in your post. The Texas should show up after your first tier 6 battle.

Sorry Sovereigndawg, but I have modified my post. Now your reply won't make sense.

Edited by SaltTrooper