Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
boater4438

Why cant we sell port slots?

10 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
5 posts
4,765 battles

I have over 50 slots open and will never use them. Always get them in containers and don't need them. Why cant we sell them in the inventory like everything else?

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,922 battles

Listen, and understand! Those Port Slots are out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will almost not stop.

• Cool 1

Members
1,175 posts
3,153 battles
Just now, Vangm94 said:

Listen, and understand! Those Port Slots are out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear! And it absolutely will almost not stop.

You're still filling the forums with these, but you know what, I'm okay with that. 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,922 battles
Just now, CarbonButtprint said:

You're still filling the forums with these, but you know what, I'm okay with that. 

Easier to say that than explain it a different way.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,173 posts
4,869 battles

Why not, OP? Because you would regret it in the long run, especially if you had paid doubloons for them.

Or were you hoping to get 300 doubloons for a port slot you'd paid 150 for? Desirable for sure, but you can bet your last silver coin WG would not let that happen! :Smile_teethhappy:

[VW]
Members
2,059 posts
12,968 battles
15 minutes ago, boater4438 said:

I have over 50 slots open and will never use them. Always get them in containers and don't need them. Why cant we sell them in the inventory like everything else?

if you have them that easily and already have all the ships, you clearly dont need silver, so why complain?

Community Department
2,206 posts
542 battles
32 minutes ago, boater4438 said:

At the moment we don't have plans to implement the possibility to sell them in the inventore like everything else. 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,216 posts
3,979 battles

Port slots are valuable, even if you have all of the ships, because you never know when they are going to release a new line of ships, and thus require port slots to play the new line (assuming you do not wish to sell any of the ships you currently have).

• Cool 1

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,922 battles
3 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Port slots are valuable, even if you have all of the ships, because you never know when they are going to release a new line of ships, and thus require port slots to play the new line (assuming you do not wish to sell any of the ships you currently have).

I always thought that CO Slots was useless. Then I helped Scuba with some CO stuff and he had only 4 vs 40+. I don't use any of them but they are valuable in that you don't have to worry about not having enough space to transfer COs.

Sign in to follow this