TAKAGIFUMIO

I saw Stealth bots in random battle.they are everywhere....everytime....

16 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
7,971 battles

Do you really think human  could play over 1000 random battle  per week ?  

Do you really think human  could play over 200 coop  per day ?

i don't know their propose. maybe they try to selling wows account(made by bot program ) that has high tier ship ? 

I  collect  their accounts name. that must be  bots 

now over  50 name on the list 

i want take their account ban. 

i want to know your thought on this problem.

i would like to know how WG address to this problem.

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
432 posts
12 minutes ago, TAKAGIFUMIO said:

Do you really think human  could play over 1000 random battle  per week ?  

Do you really think human  could play over 200 coop  per day ?

i don't know their propose. maybe they try to selling wows account(made by bot program ) that has high tier ship ? 

I  collect  their accounts name. that must be  bots 

now over  50 name on the list 

i want take their account ban. 

i want to know your thought on this problem.

i would like to know how WG address to this problem.

If the evidence is clear, submit a ticket to WG support or here on the support sub-forum. 

Edited by Leopard_IX

[SYJ]
Members
1,009 posts
2,260 battles
4 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

If the evidence is clear, submit a ticket to WG support or here on the support sub-forum. 

No no no. Not here

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
432 posts
Just now, _1204_ said:

No no no. Not here

I meant the support sub-forum here on the forums website

[SYJ]
Members
1,009 posts
2,260 battles
Just now, Leopard_IX said:

I meant the support sub-forum here on the forums website

Nope. Wg will take down and ignore anything posted to everyone. Do it privately via ticket. Falls under the whole name and shame deal

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
432 posts
3 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Nope. Wg will take down and ignore anything posted to everyone. Do it privately via ticket. Falls under the whole name and shame deal

I thought that only applied to the regular forums and not the support sub-forum. Like you said, doing it privately gives a better chance for the issue to be fixed.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[SYJ]
Members
1,009 posts
2,260 battles
1 minute ago, Leopard_IX said:

I thought that only applies to the regular forums and not the support sub-forum.Like you said, doing it privately gives a better chance for the issue to be fixed.

Anybody can still see the support sub form (I'm pretty sure), and forum rules still apply there as well

• Cool 1

Members
5 posts
7,971 battles
1 minute ago, Leopard_IX said:

ofc I will 

but its not enough i think. 

and i don't have any evidence. i only have the name list of possibly bots. that had strange behavior and strange results.

...yes i know its not evidence. ......... if i send this list to WG.  I'm really not sure...WG do something for this problem....

hmm.............is there another idea ? i want to know. 

sorry for my poor english I'm not american. 

thank you for read my topic. thank you

Members
5 posts
7,971 battles
9 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

yes. i will.  

but

i want to everyone to Be concern this problem .... 

thank you for your reply. 

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,955 battles

Your English is no problem, thanks for taking the time to make your list.  @_1204_ is absolutely right:  the bestmost effective and least dramatic solution is to submit a support ticket to Wargaming.

To be perfectly clear, you will only be thanked for submitting the information.  They will not tell you what happened to what account.  WG staff will not discuss punitive action with players.  At all.  Ever.

I think most reasonable people will acknowledge that a "player" with 1000 matches in a week is very, very suspicious.

-R

Edited by Mister_Rawr

Members
5 posts
7,971 battles
3 minutes ago, Mister_Rawr said:

Your English is no problem, thanks for taking the time to make your list.  @_1204_ is absolutely right:  the bestmost effective and least dramatic solution is to submit a support ticket to Wargaming.

To be perfectly clear, all you will get in return is thanks for submitting the information.  There is a very strict policy in place that states the WG staff will not discuss punitive action with players.  At all.  Ever.

I think most reasonable people will acknowledge that a "player" with 1000 matches in a week is very, very suspicious.

-R

yeah...

i will submit my useless list ...... but i believe its better then nothing to do anything with this problem....

I hope WG to do something with this problem. sometime. someday. for all "human" players. 

[RKLES]
Members
7,542 posts
9,573 battles

1,000 Random battles in a week might not be impossible, for example I have heard some accounts have multiple human users that share it, likely so they can actually grind ships and to cut down the costs that having an account for  each person would have. And since we have been on Summer Vacation it even more possible for somebody’s children to have been sharing WOWs accounts are ver the Summer to enjoy the game with. And to my knowledge there is no rule against people in the same household using the same Wargaming account as long as they are not trolling or breaking any rules?

[TF_34]
Members
1,141 posts
7,083 battles

There are lots of people running bot rigs to create high-level accounts that are then sold on e-bay or similar sites. There are also services which will take your account and earn you X amount of credits or X amount of experience for a nominal fee. This has been going on with WG games for many years.

• Angry 1

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,143 posts
13,510 battles

@TAKAGIFUMIO send your list to support in a ticket that is evidence enough since they can look up the profiles and do the math as to how many battles one can do in a 24 hour period They can also query the account holder by email to see how or if they respond! If proven to be  bot level up users they will be banned but WG will not inform you of that!

@Gneisenau013 Perhaps you can help out here?

[SALVO]
Members
17,707 posts
18,486 battles

Playing 1000 battles in a week would require playing roughly 6 battles per hour for 7 days straight.  Need for sleep aside, this might be do-able in coop.  Might.  But factor in the need for sleep and food, and it starts looking rather unrealistic.

• Cool 2