Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Simple Question - Go Navy

8 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,098 posts
3,719 battles

My guess - the entire patch was centered around the Go Navy event. It will probably change once the downtime/maintenance is done (My guess is Harugumo/Kitakaze).

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,608 battles

I'm going to throw out a long shot here and say that with the extended server downtime this morning likely getting ready for a patch that a simple forum header is like a seriously super-high value priority in comparison.

Edit: damnit, got ninja'd.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,044 posts

IIRC they used to be very proactive related to the website/forums and their current events. I always liked seeing the new stuff up top the forums as it added a touch of well, anticipation and/or whoopie value. 

Community Department
2,786 posts
810 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

If the event is over, why do we still have the "Go Navy" imagery on our NA forums? 

21 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

IIRC they used to be very proactive related to the website/forums and their current events. I always liked seeing the new stuff up top the forums as it added a touch of well, anticipation and/or whoopie value. 

I understand you completely. Please be patient, it will be changed until this Friday. Can't tell you the certain time at the moment. 

Members
23 posts
7,861 battles

Didnt know where to post this but maybe you know. I paused the update and nowit says resuming update and nothing happening its been a half hour!

Community Department
2,786 posts
810 battles
1 minute ago, BinxisBest said:

Didnt know where to post this but maybe you know. I paused the update and nowit says resuming update and nothing happening its been a half hour!

If you have such issues, create a topic in support subforum. Here I may recommend you to restart launcher or WGC. And check if it works. Then try to check and repair game integrity in Launcher >> settings >> support.  

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,044 posts
14 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

I understand you completely. Please be patient, it will be changed until this Friday. Can't tell you the certain time at the moment. 

Thanks much kind WoWS staffer. :cap_like: Looking forward to all that too!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this