You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Favorite new camo in next update?

13 comments in this topic

Members
5,582 posts
6,330 battles

My favorite new camo is the Helena contest camo - Remembrance Night. I can't wait to see how we'll be able to earn the camo, and if it'll be able to be purchased outright. I love measure 21 camo and think more USN ships should have Ms. 21 as an optional permanent camouflage.

[ARP2]
Supertester
469 posts
4,293 battles

Helena's camo looks kinda crap imo, but it's free and can easily be modded, so I'm not really complaining :Smile_teethhappy: I'm still gonna get it, much like Normandie.

Also Stalingrad's camo is dull.

Members
1,205 posts
3,161 battles

Atago's third one is cool (looks like Asashio's), also Scharnhorst's shark lookin one is neat. I might get one or both of these, i'll have to see them for myself in the new update. 

Members
4,094 posts
15,015 battles

I like the Remembrance Night camo for Helena. The rest range from yuk to not bad to me.

Members
3,482 posts
3,790 battles

Hood has a good handful of camos. People got their wish of buying the camo that vanished. Tropical Atago is nice too. 

Members
734 posts
62 battles
2 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Love the new scharnhorst camo's but also like tirpitz and hood but don't have that much money :(.

I like the Scharnhorst oben too. Also Atago in green looks nice.

I think it is a very good idea to have new camos a for these older ships to keep them fresh. Example: I played a lot more Scharnhorst after I got the Arctic camo in the winter event.

[O_O]
Members
5,245 posts
12,034 battles

I despise many of the gaudy, tacky, hideous camo in this game.  Halloween (all versions), Frosty Fir, Gamescom 2018...the list goes on and on.  They are just horrible to look at and don't fit in an early 20th century naval warfare game.

At long last, however, WG is bringing in some camo that actually looks decent.  I like most of the new ones being offered in 0.7.8.  THANK YOU!!!

• Cool 2

Members
1,484 posts
9,676 battles

You do know you can block camo's if you don't like them in-game, right?

[-RNG-]
Members
260 posts
5,750 battles

Umm clue in the clueless, where are pics of the new camos posted? I somehow missed it. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,186 posts
22,270 battles

I like the Tirpitz Norway camo but since I have the special event camo that also gives a bonus to the freeXP earned I wouldn't change it even the gold price is low. As for the Atago: even the tropical camo is very good she has already a good one which even looks better with the alternative colour from the Yamamoto campaign. For the others... the original still looks better or i didn't play the ship often enough to care about it.

[O_O]
Members
804 posts
5,376 battles

What I just can't shake is this:  It's the 3rd anniversary of Warships' release to Live.  Why is the number "2" so prominently featured on the "Special" camos?  

So far as the different camos go:

I like both the Combat and Tropical Atago camos, despite not playing her much.

Is the Hood Type 14 different from one of the two Type 11s that were available earlier through the Bismarck event?

Norway Tirpitz & Z-32 Scharnhorst: Yes, thank you.

DoY:  I don't think either of these will unseat Arctic as my favorite for her.

-R