Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Black Swan NERFED !!!! This Is A Outrage

10 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles

Hi

Well WG is at again no sooner do they buff the living daylights out of Staliniumgrad also adding a ship based satellite radar tracking system and lets not forget the 50 mm bow plating upgrade to Moskva, and then these people have the audacity to NERF the main armament shells of Black Swan down to HE shells and the reload time up to 4 seconds.

This is pure and utter blatant Russian bias, do you people even play this game, have tried playing a tier 8-10 game in your Black Swan and faced a Moskva/ Kronshtadt / Staliniumgrad DIV in battle  that 3 secon reload with AP shells is life saver .

How many of you so called experts have faced a Khabarovsk or Grozovoi  with there Zombie heals in a brawl in Black swan.

What's next Defensive Fire AA module for Varyag ,  maybe Torpedo Reload booster for Diana while your at it you might as well add Main Battery Reload Booster to Orlan now and be done with it. 

All I can is that is a travesty what has been done to this fine ship and i for one will not play this ship again in any high tier matches until its integrity and honour has been restored.

WG I call upon you to reverse your decision on this NERF, I call upon all Black Swan fans to protest to WG  and demand justice .

I also call upon  @Gneisenau013 to convey this message to Lesta about the unfair NERFING of Black Swan before the patch goes live :Smile_teethhappy:

Or the pitchforks and fire will come out

Image result for flame and pitchfork gif

Regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

RAVZphP.gif

Ok so did you read the patch notes for 7.8 if he is a exert from it from Black Swan 's notes 

The changes are designed to reduce her effectiveness, making her less attractive for experienced players, but maintaining comfort for beginners.

In layman's terms they nerfed this little tier 1 ship because of seal clubbers  using it to bash seals well that's whats WG believe is happening and yet 4 out the 5 Russian high tier ships i mentioned in opening post are so OP/broken its not funny  but they still keep buffing patch after patch.

I was trying to make a point and have the post be satirical so as to have a bit of fun as well guess you couldn't get the humorous side of it.

regards

Edited by tm63au

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper said:

Oh yeah, don't forget to take the T-61 bit out of your signature too.

yes will get round to it 

cheers

[SYN]
Members
7,338 posts
7,771 battles

This was worth a "lol".

I've enjoyed playing Black Swan, and I'll probably play her to see how she works after the patch goes live. I see their point, what makes me laugh is that it took almost 2 years for them to do anything about what they apparently consider a huge problem. It is what it is, it doesn't ruin my life, after all, it's just a game. :cap_like:

[POP]
Members
891 posts
10,383 battles

I played the Black Swan last night until I finally got a loss..my first one!

It was a beautiful ship and it was nice to be able to say goodbye with friends.

Sign in to follow this