Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Go Navy event rewards

12 comments in this topic

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
223 posts
8,896 battles

No where. the event ends Tomorrow and you get it automatically. 50,000 credits per token

Edited by Admiral_Reeves

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
591 posts
16,691 battles

Go into your Arsenal, and select the "Go Navy" tab.  You can trade your tokens for swag there.  As Admiral_Reeves said, you only have a short time to spend them.  When 7.8 loads tomorrow morning all your unspent tokens will convert to credits.

Members
518 posts
8,832 battles

that's no cool that they take them away so quickly.

So i can buy any one of the premium camos.   But i abhor US high tier cruisers.  Which one should i buy, which ship is least bad?  I'm not into buying the little token stuff thats use and it's gone,  Need something permanent.

[LOU1]
Members
3,665 posts
9,892 battles

I bought a Worcester (Eagle) and a Des Moines.  Cashed the rest in on crates to get the coal (and a few flags).  Already have enough credits for a while.

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
518 posts
8,832 battles
1 minute ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Do you prefer CAs or CLs? Both the rooster and DM are good. 

I know where this is going.   Yes i do like the russian cruiser line untill the Moskva, so in that sense i guess light cruiser is for me but RU cruisers are nice because of the fight velocity of the shells.   I can;t hit squat with these morter launchers stuck to the US ships. i also hate he with a passion,  I need to citadel something!  

[HSD]
Members
456 posts
10,541 battles

Both T10s like to use island cover. 

The Worcester has a bigger toolbox of consumables (this means a potentially steeper running cost depending on how you run consumables). The Worcester is also more HE focused due to the smaller gun size and lack of special ricochet angles. She also arguably requires a higher levelled commander to fully optimise and push the performance ceiling (both IFHE and CE being solid bonuses). 

The DM still likes island cover but is far more dynamic with ammo, AP is something that must be kept in mind, especially with the improved bounce angles. Maximising the potential of the DM will be significantly affected by how well you can employ both HE and AP (arguably the Worcester can do very well just through HE spam). The DM arguably is also less needing of a higher skill captain to get the basic needs (CE only, no need for IFHE, AFT is nice but not on the same level as CE). 

Finally the Worcester with a maximised stealth build can radar in response to detection immediately unlike the DM.

Members
518 posts
8,832 battles

I went with the DM.   I tried the US cruiser line but pretty much died out at the NO, or Pensacola or whatever the higher one of those is.  I was gifted the Baltimore when the US cruiser line shuffeled around.   I played a grand total of one game in it and did ok i guess.  Still not a fun game but anywho, i figure the DM is like a tougher Baltimore so eh.  Now i guess this means i need to finish going up the line,  HUMBUG!

Thanks for your help everyone.

[SRBL]
Members
245 posts

Damn, I didn't know the tokens were expiring, I was holding off until I got the DM so I could buy the perma-camo. Is it worth filing a ticket?

[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
4,888 battles

They’ll just say you got credits for each token as compensation.

Sign in to follow this