You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gneisenau013

Update 0.7.8 - General Feedback

77 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
1,357 posts
7,699 battles

How is today's update running for you?  If you are experiencing issues please provide a detailed description as possible. 

#anchorsaweigh

[DEV_X]
[DEV_X]
Members
1,589 posts
18,302 battles

The update uninstalled the game center, so now I have to redownload and install it.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,044 posts

Can't say just yet as the game is still behind the portal doors... my ships call out saying let's play, time is short, you've lots to do this day!!!

But alas, some problems with paperwork or some such thing prevents me from accessing the port. 

"Patience!" I call back. "Patience!" .:cap_haloween:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,051 posts
1 hour ago, Spieges said:

The update uninstalled the game center, so now I have to redownload and install it.

That's weird because my Game Center is still there and working as intended. Maybe the patch just updated the Game Center too? It did seem to be a rather large (1.3 GB) patch.

Edited by Snargfargle

[ARGSY]
Members
12,471 posts
7,908 battles

Haven't had opportunity to update yet, but the main site is telling me it's down, baby, down.

[SF-A]
[SF-A]
Beta Testers
38 posts
696 battles

wargaming you need to get your act together seriously all us captains want to do is play ships and spend some more of our hard earned dough!

[EXP]
Members
52 posts
5,903 battles

Update downloaded and installed fine. Game Center never uninstalled. However their site is currently down.

[-A-8-]
Members
6 posts

Bon Voyage......oh hoi land lubber, I will be sticking around a little longer until my port is finished and I may set sail into the great blue yonder. Aye matey we can go over to W.o.T. and annoy the bejeezes outa them land lubbers :)

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,044 posts

May simply be a perceived thing that's not real but:

1. Game seems to play a slight better within the Windows environment.

2. Port still seems really, really draw on resources of a tater tot computer. The cpu fan kicks on while in port and runs almost non-stop. In-game is actually better than port, fan does not run as much. Go figure, eh...

3. My aiming points seem off compared to the prior release. Example is Yamato - I could aim mid-ship at range and count on getting hits. Now they fall like three ships short (seriously). So I'm having to adjust my aiming points. 

4. On my tater tot - so far - the game seems to be just a slight better in-game, as far as play-ability. Not seeing anything negative at this point. 

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
3,009 posts
16,800 battles

I don't know tried to play it this morning after the time window you said it would be ready but it wasn't

now I have to move on to RL

Dont know how you guys can't keep schedule in my job that is horrible for you guys it's typical and expected

Members
3 posts
1,181 battles

yeap that war center app as been nothing but an issue and needs fixed. it hasn't updated any of my games. I'm tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the game

[PVE]
Members
15,338 posts
10,157 battles
3 hours ago, VonSmallHausenn said:

So i guess after this update,we can`t hide ARP ships to show up in port ? 

Nope, the check box to hide the ships was removed. The eye only hides the neon colors and makes the captains look like IJN captains.

@Gneisenau013, any way to get the check boxes back to hide the APP & HSF ships when we don't want to see them for a bit? There are three threads about this already.

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
185 posts
8,404 battles

Hate that I have to login on gamecenter now, I as me and my wife both play on WoWs on this PC and having to log on both gamecenter and ingame annoys me 

[-TD-]
Members
81 posts
9,129 battles

Had a couple situations where as I was spotted and fired upon, but not indication via warnings something saw me, either plane, radar, ships... ships started shooting at me, then 5 seconds or so later I get icon saying HEY you're spotted.

Members
1 post
1,925 battles

I downloaded and installed the update, but nothing is happening.  It tells me there are technical difficulties and to contact support?  Are the servers down or I'm open to suggestions.

[SYN]
Members
578 posts
3,117 battles
20 hours ago, Gneisenau013 said:

How is today's update running for you?  If you are experiencing issues please provide a detailed description as possible. 

#anchorsaweigh

One thing I liked about this update is the new clan patch. I just wish more shapes were offered to put the clan name on. @Gneisenau013 I am just wondering why my clan name isn't showing up on the patch at the left.

Edited by Leopard_IX

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,606 posts
12,126 battles

Game downloaded sometime during the night automatically (love that). I Jumped in this morning before work bought the tier 9 IJN DD but did not leave the port. Will be playing tonight. Did this patch include the new clan base?  Never mind I will just look at the patch notes....dang I can be lazy sometimes lol.

[PVE]
Members
15,338 posts
10,157 battles
1 minute ago, paradat said:

Game downloaded sometime during the night automatically (love that). I Jumped in this morning before work bought the tier 9 IJN DD but did not leave the port. Will be playing tonight. Did this patch include the new clan base?

No. The new clan base was a Dev Blog WIP post. Give it a few patches. It will also hit the PTS before going live and it has not hit the PTS yet.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,606 posts
12,126 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

No. The new clan base was a Dev Blog WIP post. Give it a few patches. It will also hit the PTS before going live and it has not hit the PTS yet.

Thanks, yeah just looked it up.

• Cool 1