You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Thanks WG for all the tokens and crates .

9 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
502 posts
7,403 battles

I just want to say I really enjoyed the go Navy event and the Pirate bounty  . I ended up with 205 tokens which I used to get like 50 crates and I received tons of coal , flags and camouflage . Also over the weekend got lots of free XP , captain XP , and credits with all those missions going on . I heard a lot of complaining going on but I'm here to say thanks for all the free stuff WG . How did u guys do ???

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,710 posts
10,077 battles

I went for the perma camo in the Go Navy event. Played the part of the Pirate during the Pirate event, it was a lot of fun.

[WOLFB]
Members
4 posts
8,433 battles

It was a pretty cool event.  I got lots of camos and a perma camo for my upcoming wooster.  

Does anyone know if coal will still be coming in?  I have 96k and I have my eyes set on a certain tier 9 BB.  Sooooo Close!

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,149 posts
13,552 battles

@LifesOpinions Public Test 7.8 had coal in it so I suspect it may be here to stay. It would be silly to drop it before anyone has enough to buy any of the ships offered.

[ARGSY]
Members
1,318 posts
9,469 battles

I had ~250 tokens, so I netted a whole whack o' camo and over 30 crates, in addition to the obscene amount of crates I acquired through normal gameplay. Used a bunch of that to grind the Algerie (a turd of a ship) out and get the Charles Martel (a shiny, golden god of a ship).

Members
1,175 posts
3,153 battles

I got a lot of coal (good) and i still havent decided if i should spend my tokens on coal or not. I think i might. I can either get 8 crates or over 2 million credits. I want both. 

[HELLS]
Members
1,746 posts
16,566 battles

I got the Worcester cammo and tons of coal. When the thing started I had about 40,000 coal from the initial issue. I now have over 160,000 coal and am examining my options for the available Premiums as I will shortly have enough for Musashi, but might look at OR instead as I am mostly a mid-tier player. On top of that I got Nueve De Julio while I was grinding all this (I bought the Boise during the week-long sale when it came up). And I am stocked up on resource flags for the RN DD grind, along with close to a million elite XP, enough for a 7th 19-point captain, in fact. No complaints, especially since I have limited play time for the next three weeks.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,185 posts
4,880 battles
2 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I got a lot of coal (good) and i still havent decided if i should spend my tokens on coal or not. I think i might. I can either get 8 crates or over 2 million credits. I want both. 

Get your coal now (and I mean RIGHT NOW) if you want it that badly, or weep salty tears when the servers go down for pre-patch maintenance.